42. Favorite Person!

Sunday rolls over quickly than I expected it.

But I am not complaining I am rather excited about it. I get to see Emmett today after almost a month. A small plays on lips just thinking of the reaction he will have and heck the reaction I will have.

I cant't wait!

I did my history homework which wasn't due for a week.

I have nothing to do so why not.

Almost an hour later my work was done, I look at the clock, 12:35 p.m.

I stretch my arms and yawn. I did not get a good sleep last night due to the excitement.

I lay on my bed and soon the darkness consumes me without much tossing and turning.

I look over my clock, 3:45 p.m. in bright red light.

My power nap turned into a full blown slumber. I should probably leave for Cullen residency.

I remove my duvet and fold it nicely and place it on the side of the bed.

I lock my door and pull out a gray T-shirt and black ripped jeans.

I step into my bathroom and did my daily routine taking extra time with the shower.

I change into my clothes when a tap on my window startled me, there is a note.

The note is the outside of the window. I open the window slightly and stretch my arm and take the note. I close the window and read the note.

Come at 5 o'clock
-Emmett

I hear a knock on my door, "What?" I call out, I walk over to my wardrobe and pull out my box and keep the note in.

"Food" I hear Bella's voice.

"I am not hungry" I call out and I hear her footsteps going downstairs. I put the box at the end of the shelf and cover it with my clothes and close the door.

I quickly take glance at my clock, 4:20 p.m. I rush downstairs to be greeted by Bella, slipping her shoes on.

"You going? At this time?" I ask slipping my vans on.

"Yeah, you?" she mumbles and walk out of the house.

"I feel suffocated, I'll be back in an hour ish" I lie without looking her in the eyes. I take my keys from the stand and quickly walk out.

I get on my bike and bring it to life and drove towards the Cullen residence.

-/-

I take out my phone and look at the time 4:55 p.m.. I get off of my bike and remove the helmet from my head and place it on its handle.

I knock on the front door.

For five minutes nobody answered.

I knock again.

No one.

I twist the handle and to my luck it open.

I walk upstairs and towards Emmett's room.

"Where is everyone?" I mumble as I walk into his room.

The balcony door is open.

I walk over to the door and look outside, nothing.

I close the balcony door and at the same time the room door gets slammed.

I turn back.

Only to see my most favorite person in the entire world.

Rosalie.

Note the sarcasm.

———
Status: edited