Chapter 6 ❁

Y'all im allowed to do this since im the author-chan but go request stuff on my one shot book thanks  AND EVERyone READING THIS SUBSCRIBe TO PEWDS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After finally getting Mondo to leave his room, i decided i wasn't gonna let him out of my sight today! I mean i wouldn't normally but still! I decided to take him to the library, he's the leader of a biker gang so i don't really imagine him as the reading type, I'm not one to talk though, I'll only read to relieve stress, so I'm gonna try that tactic with him!

" Why of all places did ya take me to a fuckin library? " He's cute when he's confused!

" Well you haven't really been...okay..for the past few days so i wanted to take you somewhere where you can..you know, take your mind off things!" I giggled and ran over to one of the shelves to find something, well more like anything, which sparked my interests. 

I saw a book titled 'sugar addiction'  ( if you know the song ily) and with my talent and all, i was sold. I carried the book over where Mondo was sat, and perched down next to him.

" Did ya have to get the girliest book possible?" He grunted picking it up. Yea it was very pink, and had lots of hearts around it and was covered in a layer of fluff, but as they say don't judge a book by its cover! 

After about 2 hours we were finished with it, I actually enjoyed it, it was all about a girl who had a sick obsession over a boy! Which eventually drove her to suicide! It really fitted the title and i thought it was interesting. 

" You okay after reading that?" I heard him ask me, not so loudly.

" Of course i am silly~ It's not real so i shouldn't be scared! Anyways why were you worried about me~" I smirked at him and poked his cheek since we were sitting down and i could reach.

" B-because I CARE ABOUT YA!" I felt my face heat up, i didn't even notice that he'd yelled at me until he pointed it out.

" s-sorry I yell when i get nervous..."  I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing

" that's so cute!" shit.... i didn't mean to say that out loud god I'm stupid...

" ...what did you just say?" 

uh oh. 

" I---uhhh.." I stepped away from him, mainly because i thought he was gonna kill me, but also because i didn't want him to see my blushing face.

I took a deep breath and bolted away like my life depended on it, it did if I'm gonna be honest, I'm pretty sure i pushed Makoto over on my way cause i wasn't looking where i was going but i couldn't exactly stop because i could hear him behind me, i was getting very out of breath and my legs felt like they would give up at any minute but i had to keep on going, my room was up ahead, i was so close! I tried to stop and unlock my door, because i always lock it so no one steals my stuff, but suddenly i was pressed against a wall.

ohmygodohmygodohmygod! I slammed my eyes shut and tried to calm my blush down.

" Open your eyes."His tone sounded softer and he didn't seem like he was angry in the slightest, i slowly did as he said but i didn't look directly at him because the position we were in was quite.... embarrassing. 

" I wasn't gonna plan on telling you this yet but..."

I feel like I've heard him say those words to me before....but it's not the time for nostalgia right now!

" W-what is it? " I felt his grip on my wrists harden

" I-I" He was stuttering? He must be flustered! That's even cuter! I flashed a smile at him to try and calm him down as i waited to hear the news he wanted to tell me, i had an idea on what he'd say, but i didn't think it would be real..

"  I-I LIKE YOU!" he yelled at me, both our faces instantly turned bright red, and i tried to get my brain to un-fry itself.

Without being able to think about the consequences of my actions, I got on my tiptoes, the highest i could possibly go up to and i gently placed my lips onto his, I'm surprised i actually managed to reach but more surprised when he kissed back. It was a short kiss but mostly because i was out of energy from running and hadn't got enough breath to kiss for longer.

" Heh you could've told me sooner cutie!" Since we were next to my room and he'd let go, i quickly jumped into my room and slid down against the door.

" H-hey you can't just leave after that! Get your ass back here now!" I heard him banging his fist against the door and i burst out laughing

" Make me!" 

Eventually he gave up and left, i pulled my knees close to my face and hugged myself  I can't believe i just did that! My chest feels so tingly, like it could explode at any moment!  How could i fall so in love with someone in such short time..? I'm hopeless!

I spent the rest of the day bundled up inside my room trying to get a hold of myself.I ate plenty of sweets, Yeah i nearly chocked but, we're in a killing game, I'm not letting  me be my own killer!  When the night time announcement went off i decided i would go to Mondo's room so we could snuggle! I mean, we're technically a couple now right? I think that's how relationships work anyways! I knew he left his door open, so i just let myself in!

I'd taken my time to get there because i needed to get changed and stuff, by the time I'd got there he was already in bed , i knew he was awake because he flinched a bit when I'd opened the door, I didn't both to try and be quiet, i ran over to him and jumped on top of him.

" You could at least try and be gentle ya know."

" ehe sorry cutie"

" shut up..."

" alright"