SEQUEL NEWS

PLEASE READ!

Hi guys it's been a while!

When I was writing TBBPG I never anticipated it to be read by so many people. We literally hit 400k reads today. THATS INSANE!!!

I started writing this book 2 years ago and because of school/exams it took ages to finish. That's why the first 20 or so chapters aren't perfect because I wrote them a while back when my writing was a lot more sloppier.

I want to edit this book and rewrite some parts so everything flows nicer and the book will be more enjoyable for you guys to read.

Now time for sequel news...

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL TO TBBPG!!!

ANY IDEAS FOR A NAME??

The sequel will focus on Heidi, Landon and Dylan's life in New York. Heidi and Dylan will be studying in Julliard whilst Landon pursues his music career.

There's going to be a LOT of plot twists and potential heartbreak (if I'm feeling mean). The book will be a less light hearted than the first and focussed a lot on music.

I'm really excited for a new character in bringing in too. You guys are going to LOVE him!

I'll start writing the book but it'll be up in around June time because that's when my college exams finish and they are SUPER important.

That's all for now. I love you guys so much thank you for everything!
~ H <3