Chapter Eight : Management

The grim atmosphere in the Styles Manor had everyone's worry present. The head of the family was arrested and such a situation was not only unacceptable but also showcased the incapability of the foundation on which the family stood. In three hundred years of business, it was the first time the head was arrested.

Adding on that the court date was preponed did not appease to their worries. By the looks of it, Fleming wanted to lock Harry up as soon as possible and was doing everything in his power to assure that was the same course which was followed.

"The drugs aren't ours," Liam told Louis, "none of the crates has a serpent insignia."

"I'll get the lawyers on the case, we need to figure out how to solve this," Louis looked towards Liam, "but we need to know who snitched."

"Yes," Liam agreed.

"Let's go, there's a lawyer, I know," Louis told him and looked at Stephan who nodded his head and gestured him to go and get his work done.

Moving into the car, Louis directed Liam to a cafe which was situated on the outskirts of the city.

"You know this place, Louis?"

"We'll find our lawyer here." He told him and walked into the chaotic place which was bustling with life.

As Louis strolled inside, he collided with a tiny girl. Before Louis could pick up the kid, Liam knelt down and picked her up and took her in his arms.

"Hey," Liam smiled and greeted the kid who smiled strangely at him and told the underboss, "I don't know you."

"Neither do I but the way you were running you could hurt yourself, sweety."

"Yeah, I know. Even Papa got tired I think, that's why he didn't find me." She agreed, nodding her head.

"Viola!" A man chased behind her and kept the tray he carried on the counter and approached them.

"I am so sorry," the man with messy hair apologized and took the girl from Liam's arms. "I'm Shawn, you guys can take a seat." He smiled.

"We're not here to eat," Louis told him giving a sweet smile, "I need to speak to Zayn. Could you get him for me?"

"I'll take you to him," he smiled and looked around, "Steven, take this order to table number nine."

Leading him through the cafe, he headed towards the kitchen and into the backyard and finally took him to the garage which was lined with tools and two legs were all they could see underneath a very old classic Red Mustang.

"Zayn?" He called out. "Someone is here to see you."

"I'll be right out," the reply came before the lean figure of the tattooed man came into vision.

Draped in a loose black tank top and very skinny jeans, his hair was held by a red headband. Drop dead gorgeous was what this man was, at least Liam thought so.

"Oh, you're here." He muttered sarcastically but then immediately took not of Shawn's presence. "Take Viola and go back to the house, Shawn. I'll talk to them."

"Why on earth are you even here?" The man questioned with a very chapped tone. "I need a lawyer and some information."
"Why don't you snap your fingers since there are bodyguards at your side," he said gesturing towards Liam, "you could get those two too."