The adoption - part 2

Felix's POV: Marzia and i have been together for a long time now and we have decided to adopt a child.

"Marzia are you ready??!" i yelled across the house.

"Yes im coming!" she yelled across the house also. I laughed.

*the drive there*

"We are going to be parents! im so excited and when shes settled in im going to take her shopping and get her makeup and get her games and electronics and .. oh my god we can finally spoil somebody other then maya and Edgar! " Marzia said excitedly.

"I know finally!" I laughed.

*at the orphanage*

We arrived on a friday which was when a lot of couples came to adopt children so we hope to find the right child.

Alexa's POV:

"Your p-pewdiepie and Marzia! I love you guys so much! Ang come here!" I said cant believing who was in front of me.

"Cant you see im watching pewdie- OH MY GOD!" She said noticing felix and Marzia.

"Your pewds and Marzia! you see them too right?"Ang said.

"Yes were actually here." Marzia laughed.

"You guys are so cute!" Martzia said.

"So were gonna ask you a couple questions okay?" felix said.

"Yes" from ang and "okay " from me.

"Do you guys like video games?" felix asked.

"Of course! all kinds! I tried out a few games that you played actually." I said.

"And what about you?" he said referring to ang.

"Yes I love lots of games." she sad.

"Do you like fashion?" Marzia said.

"LOVE!" Ang and I said at the same time. We both giggled.

"Whats your names?" Marzia said.

"Im Alexa." I said.

"Im Angelina but i would rather be called Ang."

"Okay you guys are like, the best were adopting you guys." Marzia said.

"Both of us?!" i said.

"Yes!" Marzia said.

"Oh my god, finally! I don't have to live here anymore!" Ang yelled in excitement.

"Go pack your things well meet you down here." Marzia laughed.

"Okay!" Ang and i said in unison.

We both ran up to our room and jumped around in our room. Then we began taking our clothes and belongings including a picture of my mom, dad, my family, and my friends, and the necklace my mom gave me. its a heart locket with a picture of both of us on it. "Im rea-" i was interrupted by emma ripping the necklace away from me.

"Give that back to me!" I said trying to grab it out of her hands.

I then noticed emily doing the same thing to Ang.

"Hey can you just leave us alone we have to go." I said trying to get the locket away from her again.

"No,no,no ,no, your not leaving untill im done with you." she said getting in my face.

"St-" i was interrupted with a fist colliding into my face.

"Ow wh-" i was again stopped by my attention to Ang being slapped multiple times.

"Stop it we have to leave this place!" I said struggling to get by her.

"What did i tell you?!?" she yelled at me.

She then slapped me in the face very hard i began to feel hot liquid coming from my eyes.

"MARZIA, FELIX!!" i yelled.

They came running into the room.

Martzia pushed emily and emma off of us and we jumped on they'er backs.

"HEY they are our children now dont ever touch them again!" Marzia said pushing them both away from us.

"Thank you guys." Ang said resting her head on Marzia's shoulder while she was on her back and i did the same to felix.

Once we left i felt what i havent felt in a long time... Freedom.

////////////////////////////////////

WOW DOUBLE UPDATE! I might keep it going just to get this story going then my updates will become scheduled . I dunno, depends on my schedule. Anyways, I hope you guys liked this. Thank you for reading! love you all. bye-eeeee

Brofist~