Chapter Four Hundred: The Boy Who Loves Her

The next day, I decided that I should surprise Y/N. I had booked a table at this really nice French restaurant.

"Y/N, love? You ready?" I asked after I finished changing. "I'll be out in a minute." she said from the bathroom. I nodded and walked downstairs. "Hey Klaus, Dave."

"Sup Aidan." Dave said as he was spooning Klaus. "Hey A." Klaus mumbled as he buried his head further into Dave's chest. "Date night tonight?" Dave asked and I nodded.

"French Restaurant and then canoeing." I say and Dave smiled. "Hope she doesn't fall into the water. When we went Klaus fell into the water." I laughed.

"Pack a towel." He said. I smiled. "Oh, I've already got that done." Dave nodded to the stairs and I turned around. Y/N walked down, wearing a pair of black converse and a pink summer dress. She looked beautiful, yet she always looks beautiful.

"Ready to go?" I asked when she reached the bottom of the staircase. She took my hand. "Get me out of my mind." she smiled and we walked out of the Academy.

I opened the passenger side door for her and she thanked me with a smile as she got in. I closed the door behind her and went to the driver's side.

She looked at me as I started the engine. "What's up?" I asked as I backed out of the drive way. "Why are you taking me somewhere?" she asked. I tilted my head as I drove down the street.

"Why can't I take you somewhere. You're my girlfriend." I said and she told her eyes. "But last night was fun." I chuckled. "Who's says last night won't be repeated?"

"Psh. Don't threaten me with a good time." she giggled. I rolled my eyes playfully as she toggled with the radio.

"imagine me and you, I do. I think about you day and night, it's only right to think about the girl you love and hold her tight. So happy together." I sang along to the song and she looked at me.

"if I should call you up, invest a dime and you say you belong to me and ease my mind Imagine how the world would be, so very fine so happy together." Her big E/C hued continued to stare me down.

"I can't see me loving nobody but you, for all my life. When you're with me baby the skies will be blue, for all my life." this time she sang along with me, a smile growing on her face.

"Me and you and you and me. No matter how they toss the dice, it had to be. The only one for me is you and you for me. So happy together." she sang as I smiled while still keeping my eyes on the road.

"I can't see me loving nobody but you for all my life. When you're with me Baby the skies will be blue for all my life." We sang together, her smile not fading.

She toggled with the radio and something else began to Play. We listened to the song and she hummed along to it a bit.

"You hungry?" I asked as we pulled up to the Lake. She nodded.
I parked the car and I got out. I opened the door for her and she thanked me with a smile.

She took my hand and we walked into the restaurant. "Aidan Hargreeves." I said to the waiter at the front. he smiled and lead me and Y/N to our table.

The table overlooked the beautiful lake, the afternoon sunshine hitting at amazingly. I smiled as the two of us sat down. "My name is Connor, I'm the an-uh sorry, it's my first day on the job." he sighed. I smiled.

"No worries." both me and Y/N said at the same time. Connor gave us a smile of appreciation. "I'm just gonna try again. Hi. I'm Connor, the Android sent by CyberLife and I'll be your server for tonight." he said and me and Y/N smiled.

"Have you settled on anything yet?" Connor asked and I shook my head. "I'll give you a minute." Connor said and walked off. I scanned through the menu and decided on having some salmon.