Ch.9 - The Tendencies of an Idiot Incubus

Start from the beginning

"Jirou knows he's an incubus... he accidentally-"

Kirishima's sentence was left open as Bakugou marched forward and grabbed Kaminari by his shoulders and forced the male up to his feet. You watched in horror, after having Bakugou break away from you in what seemed like a fit of anger and his current actions proved your idea right.

"You. Did. What?" Bakugou seethed his hands tightening around Kaminari's sweatshirt.

Kaminari didn't say anything, seeming too lost in whatever stupor he was in to even really respond to Bakugou. Kaminari was here... but at the same time he wasn't here.

"Answer me, you motherfucking moron!" Bakugou growled, as his own arms began to shake from the force he was expelling onto Kaminari. "Answer me and fucking tell me why the hell you decided to put all our damn lives at risk for a single fucking nightstand!"

"Katsu-" You started but silenced yourself as someone started speaking a moment before you had.

Kaminari's hand trembled as he looked up, liquid buried in his golden hues and he looked at Bakugou with a stare that he knew all too well. One he still didn't want to admit he ever had... but one he could recognize in an instant.

"I don't wanna hear it from you... from none of you." He breathed out, choking down a painful gasp. "I-I don't want to lose anyone... I didn't want to lose her either."

"Kaminari..." You muttered but ceased your words after it. What else could you say?

Kaminari wasn't done yet either and with another pained sigh, he pushed Bakugou off of him. The vampire letting him go, starting to see there was more than his initial idea as to how the incubus could have revealed himself.

Buried deep in those golden hues was Kaminari kicking himself and sinking amongst the guilt he had over this situation. And it didn't help with his conflicting feelings either, making it hard to tread water.

"I-I didn't think... I thought I had better control over my own abilities..." He whispered out. "But... when the kissing had gotten a bit more passionate and she looked at me in that way... I-I don't know what happened. I just... I just fucked up."

Mina came forward, bending down next to Kaminari and hugging him close to her. She hushed him, and Kirishima hovered nearby. The red head's hand resting gently on his shoulder, letting him know he was here and not going anywhere any time soon.

"How did it happen... you damn moron." Bakugou huffed, collapsing onto the couch and running his fingers through his hair.

"It was all in a split second..." Kaminari continued on. "One second she's looking at me with a gaze that I knew in an instant what she wanted... and once the thought sunk in... it seemed like my horns also decided to sprout up. And well... you can probably guess what happened after that... "

He chuckled pitifully, the chuckles transitioning into growing sobs as he realized how big this fuck up was. And soon enough... the liquid in his eyes was free to run down his face and drip into[A] his pants.

"H-hell... I really am the worst at this. I-I know we joke about it all the time... but its cause it's true huh? Holy hell... what kind of incubus messed up this badly, huh? M-maybe I was a fucking mistake... maybe I really am defective."

He breathed out once more, shaking his head. But the tears didn't stop no matter how many times Mina tried to shush him or how gentle yet firm Kirishima's grip on him was. Not even Bakugou's silence could seem to mend this.

The silence was only accompanied by the sounds of slightly shuffling and forced silent sobs. Your hand was gripped tightly and your heart pounded against your chest, but aching for Kaminari but also oh so worried for what this meant for the future.