Player

Jens POV

'Good timing. I had something to tell you. We signed a new artist to this label. Harry Connick Jr. Hes a Broadway/Jazz style. Ex football player, bad reputation, trouble is his middle name. Word on the street is he's never had a relationship more than 2 weeks. Player. Just thought i'd give you a heads up', Benny said.

'Sounds charming. Why you sign him? Why'd he quit football'?, I said, unamused.

'Give a guy a second chance. Guess he got busted for to many DUI's and the NFL kicked him out'.

'Adorable. Bad boy football player turned broadway singer? I don't buy it. Am I gonna have to work with this.. Henry'?

'Harry. And I dont know. Maybe you will, Maybe you won't but you meet him tomorrow. Just be nice'. Benny said.

'We'll see', I smirked and packed up to head home.

I got home at 8pm and threw a pizza in the oven.

All this space, this huge house feels so empty. 

No family, Kids, Husband or Boyfriend to share it with.

If I had one wish, it'd be for someone to share my life with.

I want a guy who cares and loves me.

A sweet guy.

Harrys POV

'You want me to come off as sweet? How bout NO? How bout I come off as myself?', I say to Benny, my new manager.

'Well your personality is I don't know... FUCK OFF? Not very sell-able. You came to me for help so shut up and take it'.

I was walking around checking out pictures on the wall.

'Is that Jennifer Lopez? Is she on this label?', I asked.

'Yeah thats her last year at the billboard awards. And yeah shes on this label'.

'Sweet baby jesus, is she ever sexy. Hmmm..'

'Focus Harry. I gurentee you, you won't be getting any of that', he smirked.

'How much you wanna bet shes laid before the end of the week', I shot back.

'How much you wanna bet I drop you from this label before the end of the week if you don't get serious?' He replied.

I sighed and went over to the piano but caught myslef staring at her picture.

Those eyes....