A Monster Within Me

A cry of agony escaped my lips as I fell to the ground. My body twitched and my muscles moved in such a harsh way much like the feeling of my bones being re-arranging inside me.

My lips trembled as I looked straight at the ceiling. my breath came out ragged and hoarse. Finally laying still. I stopped breathing. The noise that surrounded me soon came to an end as I closed my eyes.

Images, pictures, flashbacks if you must say flew past me, engulfing me in what seemed to be my entire life's story. photo after photo of my brother appeared. His grey eyes staring back at me.

Anger filled my chest and my fists clenched. Tears of regret and unbearable pain struck me hard in the chest. Sinking me further into a world of sorrow and darkness.

I screamed once. Twice. Three times before the images disappeared and ones of my parents took there place. There fake smiles and cold eyes stared down upon me. Making me feel as if I were an ant staring up at a humans shoe coming down to squash me. I felt myself cowering back. Whimpering and pleading for them to go. To be taken away.

And finally the last of the pictures. to my surprise they were of me. Of me smiling and laughing with friends. of my old life. The happy bubbly me that never really frowned. The person who i a was before life hit me.

But then came the new me. the ones of my tattered clothes that had been worn during my time in the cement hell pit.

But the most surprising one, that I shall never forget was of me and Lana. with her viscously and violently thrashing me around in her whirl wind of torment. Along with my helpless body and tear stained face. But what seemed to catch my attention most was the ball of black dust that had been thrown at me before I went unconscious.

And before me I saw a monster. That is what she turned me into. not particularly in the way you may imagine. but, to fulfill the description. I was pale. ghostly if you must say. my eyes turned an icy blue. And my hair seemed an even darker black then even before. And what scared me is I got stronger. My strength had increased rapidly and I could see things that I could not have before.

Taking all this in made my head spin and ache. So taking in a few much needed deep breaths I closed off all thoughts. All my worries and everything I wished weren't real.

I let myself fall, not knowing where. but knowing I might have a chance to escape my never ending battles.

*•*Authors Note*•*

Hey guys! short and serious chapter. I know it may be confusing but I promise you will like the next chapter...:-)

Thank you guys so much! I've almost hit 6k!!

Vote

Comment

~Emma