Chapter Fifty Three.

Zayd's P.O.V.

I showed her the bathroom and entered with her in the pretext of showing her the shower system when I intentionally opened the shower making both of us wet.

"Zayd!" Anya exclaimed with the sudden splash of cold water.
I smiled pulling her towards me.
Removing her scarf letting her hair fall open and getting wet in the shower.
"I missed you."
"Missed?" She asked.
I nodded "losing your memory were painful days for me."
"Well now am back" she smiled.
I nodded and pulled her more closer our bodies close.

Tucking her hairs I leaned in to kiss.
My lips lingered just near hers asking for permission.
She leaned in closing the gap.

People always say that the first kiss is always the best and different but honestly every kiss is best and has it's own feel.

Kissing Anya always feels like my first kiss with her.

I pulled away from the kiss, holding her face I said," I can't wait for the day when my parents will accept you."

She smiled, the smile I first fell for.
Her eyes twinkled as she said," love is patience Zayd."
"The person who hated waiting is talking about patience huh?"
"No one prefers waiting but I believe in this, with us waiting is beautiful." Her simple word always touched my soul.
I kissed her lightly and left the bathroom for her to clean up.

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

With the grocery shopping before I had brought our clothes too cause I wanted us to stay tonight in the tree house but I guess my choice of clothes for Anya weren't appropriate.

Well by appropriate I mean.
Not appropriate according to Anya.
For me it was ok.
For any boy it would have been perfect.
But I guess girls wouldn't prefer.

I looked at Anya from toe to her head.
"It looks perfect coeur."
"Perfect? Are you serious?" She fumed in anger.

What I didn't get was.
Why was red trouser and yellow shirt not perfect?
"Red and yellow goes well and it suits your colour." I tried to cheer Anya up.
But I know i messed up big.

"Red? Yellow? Are you colour blind?" She asked.
"Colour blind? N..no!" I defended myself.
She rolled her eyes and huffed a deep breath trying to relax herself.
It felt like she will erupt any moment.
Her anger was at peak.

"Zayd, you asshole. This is not red it's hot red trouser and this shirt?" She said pointing to the shirt she was wearing ," is lime green, luminous kinda colour not yellow."
I bit my lower lip and mumbled a low ," oh!"

She sat on the bed and said," I can't go like this in public."
I kneeled beside her on the floor," am sorry, I know that I don't know anything about colour combination on girls clothes but why are you punishing yourself because of me?"

"Punishing?" She asked confused.

"Yes punishing. Please be a good and kind hearted person that you always are and forgive this stupid asshole of yours? I can't see you punishing like this for something you didn't do." I continued with my forgiveness in hope that she will agree to go out for dinner in this clothes.

"Who told you am punishing myself?" She finally spoke up.
"You just said it." I replied.
"When did I say that?"

Ya Allah! She is so forgetful.

"You didn't say exactly that but you said that you can't go looking like this in public." I stated.
I swear if she asks me one more question I will... Damn what will I do to her? Can't kill her cause I love her.
Hmm... Yes got it!
If she asks one more question I will kiss her.
This way it will benefit me too.

"Yes I said that. So?" I smirked as she asked me.
I was just waiting for her to ask so I get my opportunity to kiss her again.
It's never enough.
I can never get enough of her kisses.

I leaned in for the kiss I thought of but she stopped me saying," first tell me why did you think that I was punishing myself and by what?"

I sat on the bed beside her and said,"you look perfect for me baby but you said you won't go outside looking like this means I would have to go alone and you will not eat dinner meant punishing yourself."

She laughed.
"I love you asshole." She muttered as she brought her lips close to mine.
I licked my lips but pushed her and asked," why did you laugh?"
She pouted her lips in disappointment cause I denied the kiss and said," not going looking like this in public meant I will eat the pizza here."

Trying to look annoyed but a smile automatically appeared when I heard her answer.
"This way will spend more time together alone." She finished her sentence.

I pushed her down on the bed with me on top her.
She brought her eye-brows together trying to figure out what I was upto.
"Well while the pizza is on it's way let's burn some calories for now."

"It means you planned all this so we stay in?" She asked half smiling half angry.
I chuckled, my chest vibrating above hers and said," not when I first brought the clothes but later after the bathroom incident I planned of making sure we stay in."
I then kissed the corner of her lips but she spoke," but umm.. you parents won't be worried if they found out we are not home?"
I slept beside her staring above basically at nothing and said," I called Ammi and said that we are at the tree house."
"What did she say?"
"That's not necessary for you to know... What you should be excited about is, she agreed." I intentionally changed the subject.
I didn't wanted Anya to know what Ammi's reply was.

"What? Tree house?" That was her first reaction.
No she wasn't shock to hear about the tree house.
She knew Aisha and I had made one.
"You took her to yours and Aisha's tree house? You know it was a secret between the siblings yeah?"
Because of the secret I never brought Ammi in the tree house and now that she knows I brought Anya.
She will feel I care about Anya more than Ammi.
But both are my family and I care equally.
"Ami.. Aisha knows about it." I heard her sigh as she spoke," want me to send some food and clothes?" I smiled at her caring behaviour.
No matter how angry she won't show it on her kids for long.
"No it's fine Ammi. You don't have to send anything."
"It means you will stay hungry? Your wife doesn't know how to cook!" I chuckled at the memory of Anya and pancake and spoke,"but Anya's husband knows how to cook."
"Does that mean you will always cook for her?" My mum was getting angry again.
"No.. not always..we have come here to the tree house to teach her cooking, so when she comes to help you in the kitchen she won't disappoint you.i want you to accept her Ammi, not as my wife but as your daughter."
"Okay I will see when she helps." Ammi said that and disconnected the call.
That was an improvement.
I smiled when I saw Anya coming our of the bathroom.

Ammi's response was positive bit can't say anything before teaching Anya.
Anya sure is difficult when it comes to teach her cooking.
She does want to learn but she doesn't even know the basic.
So it will need alot of effort in teaching her cooking.
I looked at her and saw her thinking something.
She was deep in thought.
Tucking her imaginary hair beside the ear I asked," what are you thinking?"
She sat on the bed and spoke," promise you won't freak out!"

Okay that sentence makes me a little nervous and more curious as to what she was thinking.