Chapter 9- Abuelita Knows All

Stella and Aria walked to the gym in silence. Well, Aria was silent while Stella babbled on and on about how much fun they had last night, and chastised Aria for going to bed so early. Aria on the other hand, was deep in thought (constantly, all day) about her night with Henri. It had her messing up in class, walking into people, slamming into doors. She just wasn't herself anymore. She was only now starting to realize how far gone she was getting and didn't know how to stop herself from free falling. David was right about her not knowing anything about Henri. But she knew one thing, she was falling for him.

They both knew it was a matter of time before their physical ruse sparked up a flame. One she wanted to go away. Not that Henri was a bad guy, he was just bad for her. He pushed too hard, and was arrogant, and taken. Her heart raced as she thought about Ashely and how bad this situation was. "Damnit," Henri groaned when Aria walked into him stomping on his foot in the process.

"I'm so-not sorry," she said as her apology quickly turned into an insult when she noticed it was Henri she walked into.

"And everyone thinks you're a saint," he groaned.

"Hey Aria," Tyrell said he laughed with Stella and Cohen.

"Hey," she smiled at each boy.

"You want to run some drills with us?" Cohen asked Stella. Cohen Min was Tyrell's best friend and a horn dog. He was the stereotypical male jock-beauty, borne, and no brains. Aria never really liked him and a few of the other guys that hung around him.

"We have to meet Ashley in the weight room," Stella groaned. She wasn't like Aria and never tried to mask her hatred of Cohen. He always tried his hardest to get Stella to go out with him, but she never gave the slightest hint she would even consider it.

"You're playing hard to get is getting old," Cohen teased with a grin that read I'm doing naughty things to you in my head.

Stella sighed and eased pass the boy and Cohen openly stared at her ass as she walked away. "You shouldn't objectify women the way you do, maybe it will help you get one," Aria said to Cohen when he made sexually gesture with his hands and hips.

"Look Aria, as much as I value your input I wouldn't trust it, seeing as one, I can count on one hand how many times you've given it up, and you couldn't keep it up to begin with," he said unknowingly causing Henri to ball his fist and Tyrell stepped in on cue like he usually had to. Aria and Cohen constantly shared words with each other and Tyrell had to scold both for it.

Aria held up her hand silencing whatever Tyrell wanted to say. "Well I can count on one hand the inches of your poor little dick, and I wish I could say the same about how many times you've had gonorrhea," she smiled. She made Henri and Tyrell laugh.

"Whatever," Cohen said as he walked past them to the basketball court.

"How have you been?" Aria said giving Tyrell a hug.

"Good, I saw your dad at the parlor with Eve," he smiled. "She looks so much like you," he said laughing when Aria scrunched up her face.

"Don't ever insult me like that again," she laughed.

"It was weird not seeing you guys together," he added with a sad smile.

Wednesdays Aria and her dad had father daughter dates (which Eve hijacked a few years ago) and they usually ended with ice cream from Tyrell's family parlor. "Yeah I had dinner with the Steins," she said with a half-smile.

"How was it?"

Awkward- "Good, it was nice," she smiled.

"I'll let David know how much you enjoyed it," Henri said from next to Tyrell.