Chapter 38

Cap and Tony continued asking the wolf questions. He was trying to be cooperative. You had a feeling that he didn't want Loki to get word that he wasn't. You wondered again what the hell Loki had done to him while you were unconscious. Besides rip his arms and legs off obviously. Thor watched the clock. "Hmm, I'm surprised it is taking Loki this long," he commented after about twenty minutes. "Don't fret, Lady Wolf. Loki can handle himself and he has backup,"

"Thor, kindly step away from the table. I would hate for my Lady to get blood on her," Loki's voice came from nowhere with a maliciously pleasant tone. You had no idea how someone could have a maliciously pleasant tone, but Loki did in that instant. Thor stepped back from the table, bringing you with him. Tony and Cap scrambled backwards too, taking Loki's warning to heart.

An instant later, Loki and Samuel teleported back in with three...men? Things that used to be men. Both Loki and Samuel were covered in blood. Two of the men-shaped things had been werewolves. The third was less brutally injured than the others, in fact he was mostly ok, besides his legs being completely broken in multiple places.

"I'm sorry, darling, I would have done a better job with that one for you," Loki indicated the third man, who was crying over his injuries, though the wolves were much worse off. "But he is human and I did not want him dying too quickly,"

"You're a fucking lunatic!" one of the wolves protested. You stepped closer to see what Loki had actually done to him.

"Perhaps, but you were planning on buying my lady like an object," Loki replied maliciously.

"Father, we have come across a plot that you needed to be made aware of immediately," you heard Samuel on the phone. "A mercenary wolf attempted to kidnap Y/N tonight. We have him in custody. Don't worry, he's not going anywhere. He was paid to abduct the Omega and deliver her to an address. We met the buyers at the rendezvous location. They are also in our custody. Trust me, father, Loki has made sure none of them are going anywhere. They told us that there is an auction tomorrow. We're working to get the location out of them. They were supposed to be auctioning Y/N, and it sounds like other wolves off. I'll keep you informed," Samuel ended the call and shoved his phone in his pocket.

"Did he know anything else?" Loki asked about the first wolf, the one with no arms and legs. Cap shook his head. Loki roughly threw one of the other wolves on a different table. "Let's see what you know,"

"No! You lunatic! Just kill me an be done with it!"

"No, I am a god, and your plans have harmed what is mine and threatened to take her from me. You will tell me every single thing you know about the auction, about your motives in stealing my lady away. Then, if you are very, very lucky I will kill you, I will kill you slowly, intimately, in every way you fear, and you will be begging for death long before I give you that final release, you mewling quim," Loki told him viciously and you saw the terror in the man's eyes. Gods, what had Loki done to him? He looked more like a bag of meat than anything that resembled a human. "But, perhaps, if you tell me the tale quickly, and truthfully, I shall find it in my heart to be merciful,"

The wolf started spilling his soul, rattling off everything about the auction. Wolves from all over the country, mostly mercenaries and lone wolves would attend the auction tomorrow. He gave the location too. Female wolves who had been abducted or sold would be there as well as human women. The human women were there to attempt to turn them after they were sold. Obviously, they went for a much lower price.

"We have to put a stop to it," you told them all firmly when he stopped talking.

"We will," Samuel and Loki both reassured you.