Mr and Mrs. Grigori [END]

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Good, bye you two" he wave at us then left.

"Vince... Ikaw talaga, kasal na nga ako sayo nag seselos kaparin."

"Masanay kana Mrs. Grigori. I easilt get jealous."

"Mrs. Grigori..." she smile as she utter the word,

"It have a nice ring to it, doesn't it?" I smiled at her, "Music to my ears." I leaned down and meet her lips.

Seing her here, in my arms is what all I wanted. She's finally mine... at last.

******************************************************

We're on our way to palawan,  even though I don't like to do our honeymoon in Palawan cause Nick suggested it, Kritch is looking forward to it.

After a good 5 hours flight we arrive in Palawan and we drove staright to this resort his talking about.

We found the resort   "ZUTTO "  It's  a Japanise word means "ALWAYS"

"Lets go inside" Kritch dragged me in.

Tama nga yung sinabe ni Nick, it is beautiful.

The place looks wonderful! "Excuse me where here for this" Kritch presented the Coupon to the receptionist

"Oh,  just wait Ma'am" the receptionist said so we wait

We waited then finally, "Here's your keys Ma'am, Room 607 it's one of the best room here ma'am enjoy your stay" she smiled at us.

I carried our bags and head towards the elevator. When we arrive a thr 6th floor we found our room easily and guess what?

The room was so damn big! Ipag sama nyo yung sala namin ni Kritch.

That's how big it is.

"It's so beautiful!" Kritch roam arround the room

I put our bags near the bed

The window was big so you can see the beach from our room and if you look to your left you can see the famous under ground river.

I have to thank Nick for this, seriously.

"Vince! Isn't this wonderful?" Kricth startle me

"Yes it is" I hug her

"I am happy that I'm here with you" she said

"Me too" I said

We change our clothes and went around palawan,

We visited the bars, resturant and we even took the tour on the famous under ground river.

The whole day was so much fun. On the evening Kritch and I was taking a shower together, we're married anyway so there's no problem.

We washed each other's back and touch each others body. When we finished I pushed Kritch on the matress

"Vince!" she wined

"It's our honeymoon anyway so lets have fun tonight, till morning" I said then kissed her, at first she just kept her lips closed then she repond to my kisses.

I deepened our kiss, I slip my tounge inside her mouth and savour her taste.

I want her so badly

I untie the lace of her bath robe and I heard her moan.

Damn! She's so sexy!

I slipped her robe down to her arm so that makes her naked.

"Vince" she said with her husky tone voice

"Yeah?" I asked

"I want you..... Now" she said

I grinned at her "Your wish is my command" and with that we made love over and over again.

.

.

.

.

5 YEARS LATER

5 years has passed since our wedding and now we have two adorable children.

Melissa Anne M. Grigor and Reynold Vince M. Grigori, we decided to put our names in our children name, its cool anyway.

 Their twins by the way and their both 5 years old now. 

"Daddy, why did you and Mom married?" Aksed by my handsome son Reynold

"Because Mommy and Daddy love each other that's why" I said "But Daddy I love you too so can I marry you?" Asked by my very cute little princess Melissa

"Of course I'm the only man fitted to be your groom little princes." ngitian ko si Melissa, "But baby just promise when you grow up and you found that person who will make you laugh, smile, cry at the same time and when you meet him never let him go cause he's the one for you." nag nod lang si Mell kahit na wala naman sya talagang naintindihan sa sinabe ko.

"Same goes for you  my little knight Rey, you better protect your sister from those other guys who want to hurt her" I said,

"Yes Daddy I will kick their ass!" Reynold shouted

"Vince! What are you teaching to our children?" Kritch came and carried Melissa

"Daddy was telling me to marry a man I will meet in the future" Melissa said

"Daddy told me to beat all those boys who wants to hurt Melissa" Rey said

"Oh, Vince you never learn" she rolled her eyes

"Well that's how we meet right? We meet on one simple mistake" I kissed her on the lips

"I love you" I said

"I love you more" she replied

I want this feeling to last forever till our children find who they're suppose to be.

THE END

*********************************************************

GUYS! 

SERIOUSLY! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!

ALL THE COMMENTS AND VOTES!

I COULD NEVER ASKED FOR MORE!

THANK YOU THANK YOU!

SORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE ENDING OR ANYTHING,

I WAS THINKING OF MAKING A SEQUEL BY USING THEIR CHILDREN SO WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS?

COMMENT OR P.M TO KNOW IF IT'S GOOD TO MAKE A SEQUEL USING THEIR CHILDREN.

AGAIN!

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

GUYS! PAHABOL ETO UNG SEQUEL NG ONS CLICK THE EXTERNAL LINK ON THE SIDE ;)))