🖤

Beyonce POV

So today Kelly said she would watch Shaviae and Chloe for me. Its 5:00 and I need to be at the club by 6:30 to rehurse over our solo shows. I quickly got my kids pressed before I took a picture of them and dropped them with Kelly. They looked adorable

 They looked adorable

So after I got to Kelly's it was 6:15 so I quickly took them in a huged them

So after I got to Kelly's it was 6:15 so I quickly took them in a huged them. "I love you mommy" they say at the same time making me smile. "I love you toi babies. By good for aunty Kelly" I said pecking their lips before hugging Kelly and walking back to my car. I was right on time when I got there, I walked in a immediately Lauren and Nicki almost tackled me in a hug. "Hey laur hey NikNak" I say hugging them back. "Hey beybey" Nicki said as I kissed lauren on the forehead then pecked Nicki's lips.

"So wassup now" I asked Angel as we all walked into the dressing room. "Peaches your the star tonight" she said quickly taking down my hair and undressing me. "Yea ok Angel but whats happenin" I ask as she gives me a outfit to put on. She then did my hair as we talked about any and everything. "Do you have kids" Angel asked and I nodded. "Really can I see them" she asked and I showed her the pictures I took from earlier "awww their beautiful" she said looking at them. "Thanks" I said as she gave me the phone "whats their names." She asked painting my acrylics. "The darkskin is the older sister and her name is Shaviae while the other is Chloe." She nodded and smiled as she made sure my nails were good, she then went on to do my make up.

As she finished I looked damn good. But I seen this other girl with the same thing on a me so I looked at Angel and she called her over to us. "Hey Mia this is Beyonce" she said and we smiled at eachother and shook hands. Our nails were even the same, but that isn't the point. "Hey Beyonce" "call me bey" I said as she sat in the chair next to me. "Ok since your both gorgeous and your both new here you will be strio partners" she said and we both looked at her confused. "It means in this club you two will be basically sisters. You'll form a bond and you'll be bestfriends over time" she said and we nodded looking at eachother. "How old are you" Mia asked me "23 you?" I said and she smiled at me "same" she said as we both stood up for rehearsals. We stopped and made sure eachother looked good before we started partner rehearsals and damn we looked good.

 We stopped and made sure eachother looked good before we started partner rehearsals and damn we looked good

After we finished group rehearsals we just mingled with the other girls till our turn

After we finished group rehearsals we just mingled with the other girls till our turn. "Whats ya stage name" I asked her "Cream. yours?" "Peaches" I say and within seconds we both started to laugh. Angel literally had evevrytging planned, just as Mia was about to say something she got cut off by the dj. This was our first act out of three our songs are real sexual or you could say the dances; Could've Been, Big ole freak, and Call out my name.

"Hey yall im sure you now our pearl herself Peaches" he said and everyone started cheering. Cream looked at me "when did you start" she asked "yesterday" I said and she started clapping making me push her playfully.

"But heres Peaches new sister Cream. They both everything a man and a woman could want... Dont worry you'll see them again this is their first of three sets" he said and everyone started clapping. The music started to play so we went onto the stage wearing our red lingerie set.

We did our first set and then walked of the stage while the dudes came and picked up all our money. We then walked around the club together, and this is because mostly everyone was drowling over us up there. I seen the mysterious girl their with her friends so I took Mia by her hand and we both walked over to them. Just as we walked over there Drake grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me to his lap. I pulled Mia to the other side of his lap and we looked directly into his eyes. He handed each of us 4 stacks of 100 dollar bills then we smirked and put them down on the couch next to us. Just as we stood up Grind With Me came on and we both smirked looking at eachother. She started by kissing his neck and licking and sucking on his ear, while I climbed on his lap grinding on him. He grabbed my waist and dug his fingers into my waist, I started to play with his 8 pack under his shirt. I slowly turned around and parted his legs so I could give him a lap dance. As Mia did what she did I grabbed his knees as I twerked on his, As I grinded on him me and Mia started to rub his member. He spoke to us over the loud music "how much to make you two make out" we looked at eachother and put up two's. He gave us each two more stacks and she wrapped her hand around my throat and the other around my waist. I put my leg over hers then she gripped me closer, she then put her tongue in my mouth and we started to go at it. She was more dominant than me, before she let me go she left a purple hickey on my chest. We kissed on last time and when we broke apart everyone was looking at us with their eyes wide open. We put our money in our bags then we were gonna walk away but the girl who was sitting by rih called us over. I looked at her and walked over to her with a smirk on my face while this dude called Mia. As I danced on the Melissa the mysterious girls eyes were glued to me. That made me smirk and I did alittle extra to show the girl whats she's missing. As she looked at every part of me the girl who had her leg across her lap was looking and me with pure hate, that made me smile because she feels threatened by me obviously. After we left and I was dancing on Hova till Cassie tapped my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

"Someone wants a private show"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...