- T h i r t y - t h r e e -

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

Jungkook walked happily inside the prison with a bag in his hands. He walked pass the security guard and was greeted. "Good afternoon Jungkook!"

Jungkook turned around and smiled. "Good afternoon to you too Fred."

"Looks like someone is in a good mood today." Fred said teasingly.

"Well, actually I am. It's probably the best day!" Jungkook exclaimed. He bid his goodbyes and walk to the visiting area.

The guards opened the door while Jungkook let himself in with a wide smile. He sat down on the chair and placed the bag on the table.

After a while, the doors flew open and revealed, you. Jungkook smiled while you ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Jungkook hugged you back and smiled.

"You don't know how long I miss you." Jungkook whispered in your ear.

"You didn't visit for a month!" You complained and pout.

"I'm sorry, I've been busy with work." Jungkook explained and you smiled.

"It's fine. I'm happy to see you as a new man." You lean towards Jungkook to give him a quick peck on the lips.

Yes, you heard it. From the mouth of Jeon Jungkook. He's been busy... With work. Even though you were far away from him, you still closed your eyes and saw him. Seeing everything what's happening around him.

On the other hand, since Jungkook can't do what you do, you write on a notebook containing everything that happened to you. One notebook is equivalent to one year.

Now, you have twenty notebooks. Meaning, you've been writing everything that happened to you for the past twenty years.

As you sat down on the chair across Jungkook, he placed his hand on top of your hand just laying on the table. "Y/N... Just one more day.. Just wait until tonight. Because tomorrow your gonna leave this place, and we'll reunite."

"I've waited for you for twenty years. For twenty years, I've worked hard for our future. I've finished college. I've been promoted to President of Sales. And I already built a house for us. And for our future family. The only thing missing is you." Jungkook smiled widely as tears threatened to fall from his eyes.

"Jungkook..... I love you.. so much.." You kiss Jungkook passionately and Jungkook didn't hesitate to kiss back.

There was a lot of love in the kiss. True love. You and Jungkook missed each other. You and Jungkook love each other.