24- ⒻⒶⒾⓃⓉ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Scorpia's POV:

"WAIT!" I screamed, as I knocked Bow's bow and arrow out of his hands.

"Scorpia, what are you doing?!" I heard Catra ask as I looked nervously around the room.

"I know I haven't seen how the sonic arrow works but... We can't shoot it just like that- it might be dangerous for all of us h-here..." I said, biting my lip slightly.

Everyone stared at me in either confusion or disbelief, and the anxiety in my chest wasn't getting any better...

"Welp!" Entrapta suddenly screamed, breaking the silence and making me jump slightly...

"That works for me!" She chirped, walking toward the exit of the room with Perfuma's hand still in hers.

"We'll just have to figure out a way we can shoot at it without us actually being in the room... Come on everyone! To the thinking chamber!" Entrapta opened the door and giddily walked out, with everyone following close behind.

A sigh escaped my lips as I looked back toward the disk.

"That was a close one..." I muttered...

I felt her eyes on me again, as I tensed and quickly walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Bow's POV:

I whistled as I walked down the hallway...

I was in my own thoughts... mostly about a certain short haired princess with glittery powers...

I didn't know what I thought about the... kiss.

It feels so weird to say that word...

Kiss

Why would she kiss me???

We're best friends!

I didn't know she thought of me any other way than as a friend...

And what about me???

I didn't pull away yet I didn't kiss back either...

I guess it was just the surprise.

I was paralyzed in shock....

'I can still feel her soft lips on mine...'

My hand had instinctively gone up to touch my lips...

Do you wanna know what the weird part about the whole kiss was?

...

...That I didn't hate it...

...

I turned a corner only to bump into someone...

I quickly grabbed the person before they could fall...

Only when I looked down and into their eyes did I realize the person was Glimmer..

'Deja vu?'

I quickly let go of her as I felt my cheeks heat up slightly and my heart start pounding...

"Ooooh heeey Glimmer..." I said nervously, looking to the side and rubbing the back of my neck with my hand.

"H-Hey." She muttered, obviously flustered.

I looked back at her to see her cheeks go red and a frown on her face.

'Has she always blushed around me??? Why haven't I ever noticed until now?'

Our silence filled the air with tension as we looked at each other, trying to figure out what to say...