14

kill yourself
you'll never be good enough
you're worthless
terrible player
don't deserve to be number 1

everything running through my head, i can't run i can't hide, i don't know what to do anymore.
i looked up from my phone at the table i once sat at with my old gang.

"you good girl?" artemis questioned touching my shoulder. i gave her a soft smile "of course i am"

"girl if you lying to me i-" i cut off "girl i'm goooood, don't stress it " i gave her a side hug.

"GIRLFRENNN!" daij yelled sitting next to me. "hey boo" i said giving him a kiss "wassup shawty you straight?" he asked

"see i'm not the only one that notices it" mis spoke up.

"i'm fine guys trust me" i spoke up knowing i'm lying straight through my teeth. they gave me one last look and just left it alone.

(melo)
i stares at her, so dull, she lost color to her eyes. i should've never over reacted when it came between her and don.

flash back
"hey green eyed princess" i spoke up, "hjayyy waff vu uff tooo" she replied
I looked at her through the phone "you fat ass, take your time" she gave me a stank look and shook her head at me.

(convo)
K: boyyy i do not know what imma wearrr
m: what you mean? where you going?
k: daij asked me on a date and i. d.o.n.t know what imma wear dawg
m: ion think that's a good idea
k: whatchu mean boa
m: i mean kaliah and don had a pa-
k: boaaa ion care about that little chinky ass girl you know who i am??
m: let me finish damn DC not the boy for you, that nigga will play fire outta you
k: why do you care about who i'm dating it's not you worry about Trashley
m; 1. cause you my shawty my right hand dawg, and watch ya jaw when you speak on my lady
k: nigga fuck you, and yo trash ass lady
m: you a disrespectful ass bitch, last time i ever help yo dumbass
(convo over)

I hung the phone up and left to go see ashley.

flash back over

we haven't spoken in a week or so, i've never seen her so dull. "Lamelo i'm speaking to you " i get nudged in my ribs. "what shawty damn!" i snapped, "stop looking at that piece of trash oh my  god!" she whined.

"dawg stop disrespecting my homegirl what's your vibe" Will spoke up.

"boa you ain't even speak to her since her and ashley got into it" O replied. "mind yo big doofy ass business over there" they argued. i shook my head "y'all know wassup with her?" i asked, Ashely coughed "girlfriend. right here. stop worrying about her god"

"Ashley shut yo dumbass up" Narvin spoke up, she scoffed getting up and leaving w kaliah and izzy.

"well then that wasn't nice narvin" i said staring at him. He gave me da faq look and laughed. 

"nah for real tho wassup w her?" i spoke up to the guys.

"you haven't seen her instagram? she's been getting hate craaazyyy lately" iris spoke up. "and it's not even like normal hate, shit is crazy" she continued.

"i wouldn't be surprised if that's the reason she is how she is right now" gelo spoke.

hate..
that shit is crazy "i wouldn't be surprised if it's cause of us yanno" i spoke "what dat supposed to mean?" gelo questioner.

"bro we have a whole TV show and Zo on the lakers of course of fan base is gonna go crazy" i looked at him "you slow as fuck dawg!"

i felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. "what the fuck"

"that's what yo ass get fuck nigga" gelo spoke. i stared at his dumbass and rolled my eyes.

"i deadass miss her vibes no cap" O spoke up "why yo ass had to argue w
her " he stared at me.

"man i was telling her wassup, she took it harsh " i spat.

"you noodle head you told her she can't fw DC cause of kaliah" Iris threw a fry at me.

"man fuck y'all, he just not the one for her" i said staring at them.

"and who is you?" Gelo spoke.
i looked away.. yes yes i am i looked at my phone and put on my head phones.