twenty five

John's giggle caused me to awaken in the bright light of the morning hours. I seriously don't know how it was heard from a whole storey above, but it was. Freddie's giggle followed shortly after, resulting in me being fully woken up and a bit cranky, in all honesty. Brian's arms were no longer around me and the running shower was audible. I sighed to myself as I rolled over in my spacious, but now lonely bed, occupying the empty space Brian had left to go have his shower.

I'm going to have to get used to this.

A singular tear pricked at my right eye and rolled down the side of my face as the inevitable sneakily navigated itself back into my thoughts. I hated the fact that I let my conscience wander like that, but there's no point in denying facts.

Why am I so depressing?

I relaxed against the fluffy, inviting feeling of my bed against my back and had no intention to get up. There was no sound apart from the running shower and the occasional laughter downstairs. The tranquility of that moment squeezed more tears from my eyes, except these tears were different to the one that had escaped my right eye only moments ago. These weren't melancholy, they were more sweet with a tinge of bitterness. I shut my eyes and let them flow freely onto the white cotton pillow, allowing the vast amount of emotions swallow me entirely.

I must've fallen asleep in that moment, because I woke up to a damp-haired Brian sitting at the foot of the bed, humming a song from our first album softly to himself while he laced his shoes up. His freshly washed dewy skin and his crisp white button-up made him look unbelievably angelic, even as he did such a common task like doing up his shoelaces. I admired my lover, my cheeks warm and my lips spread in an innocent smile. He finally caught my eye after a few moments, and smiled before pecking my lips.

"Morning, love," He spoke, my eyes not in his, but fixated on his perfect lips.

"I doubt it's still morning," I remarked, still gazing lovingly at his lips. He let out a chuckle.

"It's not, but what am I to say when one wakes up in the afternoon? Good afternoon doesn't sound right now, does it?" He said, his fingers stroking my matted blonde hair. "Besides, it's only 1. I was about to go grab some takeout, would you be so kind to join me?"

I shook my head. "I'm feeling lazy today," I said, lying back onto the pillow and relaxing my body.

"Alright, I'll be back in half an hour." He kissed me, but before he could pull back, I deepened it and pulled him on top of me.

"Baby, I need to go," He struggled to catch his breathe as I unbuttoned his shirt and left a trail of kisses from his chest down to the area above the waistband of his trousers. "I placed an order, they'll be expecting me-"

He stopped speaking when my hand sneaked down his pants and grasped his throbbing cock through the material of his boxers. His face was extremely flushed, but he showed no sign of objection so I slowly and teasingly pulled his pants down, revealing the outline of his erection. With my eyes looking innocently into the older man's eyes, I groped him lightly with the flick of my wrist through his boxers, not once breaking eye contact with him. His eyes burned with frustration as I continued to tease him, but he did not say a word. Giving in to the hot look he was giving me, I pulled his boxers down and began to lick at the base of his cock, moving up steadily up his large shaft and leaving a trail of saliva. Just as I was about to take him in my mouth entirely, John's voice yelled at us from the bottom storey.

"Roger! Brian! Freddie's trying to cook!"