Contest!

CLOSEDDDDDDD.

Crap.

How do I explain this?

Well, Moon hereeeeee!

First things first. THANK YOU!

THANK YOU for being an AMAZING reader that reads through this depressing story and suffers along with my chapters. To be honest, your comments are deeper than the entire story. You guys are awesome!

Second. So, there's this contest going on.

About what? Let me fill you in!

*drum roll*

It sounds pathetic, but I desperately need a cover! For this story. From you. For the readers that read this crappy crap.

I knooooow. But it's a bad situation here!

So, PLEASE make a cover of you want to participate! Too much work? Heck, I get it. You agree? Yay!!!

Rules and rules and rules:

Needs in the cover:

The title*

•Some background related to the story (headphones, Deathbringer, Glory, etc.)

•Author (my username)

•The sentence ( "There are thirteen reasons why your friend died. You are one of them." ) Optional, but you WILL get points for doing that.

•READ the story! I mean, to make a cover, you need to know the story.

•NOTHING MATURE!

•Be creative and do what you want, don't let anybody judge you!

That's all!

All I ask is have fun! Use you imagination, stay positive, have fun with it!

Hm? Did I forget something??

...Oh, yeah. Prizes. Finnnnne. Just kidding, you guys deserve some.

Prizes:

1) Follow!

2) Shout out!

3) Your cover will be on for at least a week, if not forever

4) I'll make sure you get some spotlight for making the cover!

Have fun, the deadline is not decided yet...but enter it to the email address brattonr@shenandoah.k12.in.us!

CLOSEDDDDDDD.

Here is the cover, entered by @miraculouslover7 and I edited in the Disco Winner sticker!