Chapter 30

Once the door was firmly locked, clothes began disappearing at what should have been an alarming rate. Between one kiss and the next your t-shirt was up over your head and had hit the floor by the time your arms were wrapped around Loki's neck again. His shirt was just...gone. You suspected magic was involved. His fingers worked the button of your jeans and he was soon sliding the skin tight denim down your legs, not breaking the wonderful kisses.

His hands touched your bra clasp and he broke the kiss then to look at your bra and panties. You gave him an identical smirk to the one on his face. "These are nice," he teased. You were wearing his spell's favorite push-up black lacy bra and matching panties. You'd kept them after you shifted back to human last time you were wolf. You were getting quite the impressive collection of sexy lingerie thanks to Loki's spell...

You'd had a feeling things might go this way, and dressed nicely for the occasion.

Just in case.

"Thanks, my boyfriend got them for me," you teased right back.

"He has excellent taste," Loki quipped a moment before his mouth was back on yours, gentle for all of the insistence and passion. His fingers nimbly undid your bra and it and your panties soon joined the pile of abandoned clothes as he backed you toward the bed.

Your brain kicked back in when the back of your legs touched the bed, and you stiffened slightly, nervous again. "None of that," he whispered against your ear, noting your nervousness again, sending a shiver down your spine. He nibbled on your ear, kissing his way down your neck, and you only barely noticed that he was easing you onto the bed.

He took a moment to look at you laying naked on the bed beneath him, thoroughly enjoying the view. Your own view down the line of his equally naked body was impressive, though impressive didn't feel like a strong enough word to describe his physique, his hair had fallen forward, framing his face, his muscles were chiseled despite his deceptively thin frame, well defined abs, and of course you had the line of to notice he was already hard, and intimidatingly well-endowed.

He chuckled softly, noting your eyes widen and the slight hint of fear "Darling. I am a god," he reminded you, yet again, amused by your surprise. It hadn't quite seemed important earlier when he mentioned it. Hell, he mentioned all the time that he was a god."I already promised that there is nothing to fear. Trust me, little wolf. This will be fun for both of us. Trust me," he bid you softly.

Trust me bid the god of mischief. Trust me bid the lord of lies. And yet, he was your god of mischief.

In answer you leaned up to kiss him again, wrapping your fingers in his hair as you pulled him down to kiss you properly. Your fingers stayed wrapped in his hair as he kissed his way down your jaw, to your ear, down your neck from there as he kissed and nibbled his way down your body, placing kisses on nearly every inch of your skin, his cool lips mixing tantalizingly with heat of desire. You gasped and your fingers tightened in his hair when his mouth closed around your nipple, sucking gently on it as one of his hands worked on the other.

"Loki," you moaned softly while he played, teasing your body with kisses and touches.

He shifted so one of your legs was draped over each of his shoulders. He gave you his most mischievous Cheshire cat grin and you wondered ever so briefly what he was up to until his silver tongue licked your clit. His silver tongue was very aptly named and not just for his ability to lie. The pressure and desire built and built as he worked and played, nibbling, biting, sucking, until you couldn't hold it back any longer and the orgasm crashed over you. His tongue slowed as you shuddered around him, his gentle licks extending the pleasure while you were lost to the ecstasy.

He was smiling as he laid your legs back down and made his way, with soft gentle kisses, back up your body, giving you the briefest reprieve. His lips met yours again and you kissed him eagerly, though softly, gently for a moment, a minute; you lost track of how long your respite lasted.

You shrieked and giggled when he suddenly moved shifting both of you so he was laying on his back and you were straddling his hips. "Oh no," he said in mock concern. "I'm at your mercy, whatever shall I do?" You knew how hard it was for him to give up control, but he was offering it to you now, easing any of your remaining fears.

You giggled and rose up on your knees, your hands on his shoulders for balance as you leaned down to lick his nose. You laughed at his fake indignant splutter, you kissed him to mollify him anyway. You kissed him deeply before you shifted to kiss your way down his neck. His eyes closed and he tilted his head back, offering his throat to you. Neck kisses were a particular weakness of his. You smiled and nibbled ever so gently, carefully. He moaned and purred in pleasure under you. You shifted, more bravely than you felt and slowly moved to lower yourself carefully onto his cock. His hands were instantly on your hips, supporting, guiding, helping. Your movements were slow at first, unsure, but he helped you find the rhythm, moving his hips with yours, his girth filling you and you moaned while you moved to kiss his mouth again. His fingers expertly worked your clit as you moved with him and soon you were shuddering around him, as he throbbed inside of you, both of you overcome with pleasure and ecstasy at the same time.

After, you eased off of him, laying next to him and pillowing your head on his chest, preparing for a well deserved, well sated doze.

"Oh no, darling, not yet," his voice was warm and teasing, full of fun and kindness. You looked up at him confused, bleary with sated tiredness. A moment later found yourself flipped back onto your back. You shrieked and giggled, though the sound was tired, nearly spent, but not quite nearly enough for the Trickster. "Once more, love. Once more and I'll let you rest," he purred, enjoying his game of thoroughly exhausting you. His lips found yours before you could protest that you were too tired. You could have pushed him away if you really wanted to, but you trusted him and you were both enjoying his game. His fingers and tongue played your body like an instrument, taking everything he'd learned about what you enjoyed from his first exploration of your body to quickly and thoroughly bring you for the third time that night.

You sagged against the sheets, your eyes only half open at best, a sated smile on your lips. Loki chuckled and kissed your forehead. He pulled the blankets up over you both and shifted you so your head was resting in its usual place on his chest, where you could fall asleep listening to his heartbeat.

"I love you, little wolf," he told you softly

"Love you," you murmured, somehow managing the words as your eyes fluttered shut and you fell into a very deep, very, very happily sated sleep.