Jake DeBrusk (Boston Bruins)

"Hey, that's cheating!" Jake yells while picking the Xbox controller off of the ground that you 'accidentally' knocked out of his hands.

"Don't be a sore loser!" You taunt, skillfully pressing the buttons on your controller, keeping your eyes glued to the screen.

"Who said I was going to lose-" He stops mid-sentence when he sees your Mario Kart player cross the finish line first.

"Woohoo!" You celebrate, throwing your arms into the air in victory.

"Whatever, I want a rematch." He pouts, starting a new game.

"Ok, but prepare to lose." You grin and once again prepare yourself for the countdown.

One lap, two laps, two and a half laps. Your victory seems unquestionable due to you being in first place and Jake being in sixth, but suddenly, a red shell comes out of nowhere and knocks you off the track.

"What!" You yell at the screen when you realize that in a short amount of time, seven people have passed you, including your boyfriend.

You use two mushrooms to pass two people, leaving you neck-and-neck with Jake.

"I'm gonna win." He taunts, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Not if I have anything to say about it." You say, skillfully maneuvering past Jake.

Within a span of a few seconds, you went from eighth place to third, causing your boyfriend's jaw to drop.

With the finish line in sight, you press the buttons down on your controller even harder when you are suddenly tackled by Jake. His lips meet yours and you realize that both you and Jake dropped your controller, causing you to be in eleventh place and him in twelfth.

You push him off you and reach for the controller, pressing the A button and sealing your victory.

"I win!" You yell and dance on the couch.