Our first kiss (Ashton Irwin Fluff)

Summary: Ashton takes (Y/N) on his special spot in LA, where they share their first kiss.
Based on General Prompts: #6: "The stars are pretty tonight, aren't they?"
&#12: "You just kissed me." 
(Request) (Words: 1.6k)
--

I fix my skirt and take a look at myself in the mirror. I puff my cheeks and huff, turning once more to observe my outfit; this is our last date with Ashton before he is off for the tour and I couldn't be more insecure.
Ashton and I met about a month ago, at a mutual friend's party and we went on a couple of dates ever since. I have so much fun with him, but I am not sure about how he feels about me.

I gulp the lump in my throat and grab my purse as I walk out of my bedroom. My roommate is sitting on the couch, a tub of ice cream on her lap and her boyfriend on her side, both of them looking at the screen across of them.
"Are you ready for your date?" She asks, pausing the movie. I smile awkwardly and nod.
"You don't seem too excited about it." She says and pouts, standing up and walking to me.
"It's just... I know this is our last date before he leaves for tour." I sigh and take a seat on the couch.
"Tour?" My roommate's boyfriend asks, knotting his eyebrows together.
"Yeah, he is a drummer." I reply.
"Cool." He breathes and takes a spoonful of the ice cream.
"Hon, you don't have to worry about that. ok? I am sure that you will both figure it out, you just have to talk it out..." She tries to console me.
"I am not even sure if we are anything more than just 2 people dating, we haven't even had our first kiss yet. I don't know if there is anything to figure out about the tour. Anyway, I'll go wait for Ashton downstairs. Have a nice night, guys." I greet them as I get up.

I wait for Ashton at the entrance of my block of flats. At this point, I don't even know why we are still going out; we seem to be stuck where we first started. But I enjoy hanging out with him, he has a lot to talk about and conversations with him seem to be never-ending, full of new aspects and arguments.
Ashton pulls up in front of me and stops the engine, walking out and towards me.
"Hello, gorgeous. You look stunning." He compliments me, handing me a bunch of sunflowers. I blush and rub my thumb over one of the flowers.
"It's just a plaid skirt and a t-shirt." I mumble.
"You look wonderful. Ready for our date?" He asks, taking my hand in his.
"Yes. Where are we going?" I ask as we walk to the car.
"First, we are going to get some takeout and then I am taking you to my favorite place." He says, opening the door for me. I smile and get inside, placing the flowers on the back seat.
"And where would that be?" I ask after he gets in the car.
"It's a surprise. So, pizza, noodles, tacos?" He asks, starting the engine.
"Pizza and sodas..." I reply, leaning my head on the headrest.
"That's my girl." He laughs as he starts driving.

We stop at a pizza place and order a large cheese pizza and a couple of soda bottles from the store across the pizza place. Ashton still hasn't told me where we are going, but I am far more relaxed right now than at the beginning of the date.
"I have to ask again... Where are we heading?" I ask, tapping my fingers on the pizza box.
"It's the place I go when I want to think, or when I am angry or missing my family. It's my secret place." He says, still driving towards the unknown destination.

We drive up the hill, parking just a bit before the Hollywood sign.
"Is this where you want to take me?" I ask and he nods.
"But promise to keep it a secret. No one knows about this place." He says and opens the door to get out. I try to open my door, but Ashton rushes to it.
"I'll grab the blanket from the trunk, ok?" He says and I nod.
We walk towards the sign, Ashton taking my hand in his as we walk to the place where we are going to see; the sensation is weird, it is such a sweet and intimate move, something that brings warmth throughout my body.
Ashton lays the blanket on the first O of the sign. I put the box in the middle of the blanket and take a seat, smiling at Ashton.
"It's beautiful here. I've never been here before." I state, taking a look around me.
"I am glad I am your first." He giggles and hands me a beer.
"I am glad you are my first." I chuckle and crack my beer open.
"Ok, the first slice goes to the lady. Here you go. I think we should have taken napkins..." He says as he hands me a slice.
"I have some in my purse." I say as I take my slice and take a bite.
"You complete me..." He chuckles and picks his slice.
"So, how many ladies have been to your special spot before me?" I ask and turn to look at him.
"Well, I brought my sister here before. So, one and you are the second." He says and I squint my eyes at him, trying to understand if he is lying.
"I feel honored." I giggle.

I eat my pizza as Ashton talks about today's practice. It feels bittersweet to listen to him talk about the tour's preparation.
"Ash, can I ask you for a favor?" I ask as he stops talking.
"Sure." He replies and takes a sip of his beer.
"I wanna look at the stars. In silence, for just a moment." I say and try to monitor his reaction.
"Yeah, sure." He smiles at me and lays on his back along with me.
I stare at the sky and the clouds and the stars; everything looks so simple, so bright, so mesmerizing. I get why he comes here to clear his head.
"The stars are pretty tonight, aren't they?" He asks, breaking the silence.
"Yeah, they are." I breathe out, smiling at the view.
"Not as pretty as you are, though." He says; I hide my face in my hands and smile.
"You are cheesier than the pizza itself." I state and he snickers.
"I am going to miss you on the tour." He states, making me turn my head and look at him.
"I am going to miss you too." I say, taking a deep breath. Ashton smiles at me sweetly, stretching his hand to stroke my cheek. I relax under his touch, a feeling of euphoria spreading in my stomach.
Ashton shimmies closer to me, his thumb still stroking my cheek. Now his thumb lowers to my bottom lip, grazing it over it as his face gets closer to mine. I can feel his breath fanning on my face, putting me into a haze.
He captures my lips with his, softly pecking on them. My breath hitches to the back of my throat, especially since the innocent, light pecks turns into a real kiss. My eyes are shut, but my hand goes to his jaw, my fingertips pressing lightly.

"You just kissed me."I state as he pulls away slightly.
"Is that bad?" He asks me, cocking an eyebrow.
"No, it was perfect. It was our first kiss." I exclaim, feeling my face heating.
"And this is about to be our second." He chuckles and pulls me in for a kiss. It feels amazing; having his lips dance with mine, his hands stroking my body softly, slight moans sending vibrations to my lips.
"Why are you so dreamy?" I comment, staring at him.
"I am the dreamy one, princess?" He asks, making my heart beat faster in my chest.
"And I thought that it couldn't be possible to miss you even more..." I mumble.
"We have a couple of days until I leave. And we can text, facetime, do like video dates. And you can always visit me on tour. Just say the word and I will book your tickets." He lists off. I look at him, taking a breath before I form the words that dance in my head.
"I hate to ask, but I have to, especially now that you are about to leave for tour. What are we?" I say and bite my bottom lip.
"What do you mean what are we?" He asks, knitting his eyebrows together.
"I mean, are we just 2 people dating, are we exclusive, are we like, a couple?" I explain better. Ashton chuckles and brings his lips to my lips, pressing them softly together.
"We are 2 people, dating exclusively, working on becoming a couple." He says, pressing his lips on mine quickly between each part of the sentence.
"That will do... For now." I say and he snickers.

We walk back in the car, hand in hand, Ashton holding the blanket on the other hand while I hold the empty box of pizza and the rest of the sodas. We managed to finish just 2 of them, so I turn to Ashton.
"What are we going to do with the rest of the drinks?" I ask as he puts the blanket back in the trunk.
"I am going to take them home, and we will drink them tomorrow when you spend the night at my place." He says, opening the door for me once more.
"I am going to stay at your place tomorrow?" I ask.
"Oh, haven't you heard? You are staying with me until I leave for tour. I need to soak in as much of you as I can. And we need to see during which dates of the tour you are going to visit me." He replies, leaning down to kiss me again, which makes me smile against his lips.