Chapter Sixteen

By the way, Aquaman is a son of Poseidon meaning that he's Percys brother, got it?

I don't own the characters

The next day she spent a lot of time on the couch and in Kaldurs arms. But that wasn't what was going to be the 'plot twist' of the day. Something was going to happen today and Percy was sure of it.

"Percy, is something wrong? You seem... off," Kaldur asked.

"I'm fine, Kaldur. It's just... somethings gonna happen today, I can feel it," Percy said.

"I've felt it as well," Kaldur said. "Like a cold sea-breeze..."

"Exactly," Percy said. "But that's how it alway feels."

Kaldur nodded in agreement. "We will just have to be extra cautious."

"Yeah," Percy said.

"I have to use the restroom," Kaldur said and left the room, and of course that was when the rest of the team decided to enter, along with their mentors who had decided to visit today. Aquaman, Arthur, sat down beside Percy, Batman stood by Robins side, Flash sat in one of the arm chairs, Green Arrow did the same and Martian Manhunter sat beside Megan on one of the other couches.

"Where's Kaldur?" Arthur asked. (Okay, theres probably gonna be some serious out of character-ness here, just so you know).

"He left for the bathroom, but I think he's gonna get lunch as well, he hasn't eaten in forever," Percy said and sighed.

Arthur's sighed as well, ever since the incident Kaldur hadn't really gotten all the sleep he needed, nor had he eaten as much as he should.

Of course that's when the zeta-beams announced a guest and Percy sat someone she really didn't expect to see right now.

Out of the zeta-tubes came none other than her father, Poseidon. Lord of the seas.

"Percy. Arthur," he greeted.

Percy bowed her head in respect and so did Arthur.

"Dad?" Percy asked in shock. "What are you doing here?"

"Yes, why are you here, Father?" Arthur asked.

"He's your dad?!" Wally asked Percy while Batty said, "you're related?!"

"Yes," Percy answered to both questions.

Batman glared at Percy and Arthur's father. There was something off with him. He seemed to radiate power, and in Batman's book that was never a good sign.

Kaldur walked back into the room and his eyes widened in surprise. Then he quickly fell to one knee. "Lord Poseidon."

"Rise, warrior," Poseidon said and smiled.

Kaldur rose from his position and walked over to Percy.

"Poseidon? Like the Greek god?" Wally asked.

Poseidon's face turned into one of confusion. "They don't know?"

All Percy did was shake her head.

"What do you mean? We don't know what?" Robin asked.

"Well, um," Percy started. "The Greek gods are real, but you probably already knew that... considering you work with Wonder Woman and..."

"Uh, I didn't know that the Greek gods existed," Artemis said and Wally nodded in agreement.

"Neither did I," Connor said and Megan agreed.

"Oh, we'll they do. And my dad, is one."

"Soooo, that's why you have water powers, but you're still not Atlantean," Wally said.

"Yeah," Percy said, rubbing the back of her neck.

Batman was still glaring holes in the god in front of him.

"Hey, bats? Take a chill pill," Percy said, but her words didn't affect him.

Percy then fell onto the floor. Why? She didn't know, it just happened. Maybe it was the Fates messing with her or something.

"Kaldur, can you help me up?" She asked.

Poseidon's eyebrows furred together in confusion. "Why can't you get up on your own?"

"Oh my gods, Arthur. You didn't tell him?" Percy asked.

"I may have forgotten to..."

"Of course," Percy said. "Well, I can't use my legs right now."

"Why?" Poseidon asked.

"Oh, you know. I just casually got impaled in my shoulder, passed out from blood loss, was in a coma of 2 weeks and stayed in a hospital bed for 2 more weeks, nothing big," Percy said sarcastically.

Poseidon's eyes widened in surprise and he immediately rushed to her side. His fatherly instincts taking over.

He turned to Arthur. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I've been busy," Arthur answered.

Poseidon nodded and smiled.

"I hope you get better soon," he said.

"Dad, it's not like I have the flu. I have to work my way out of this one," she said. "Like with all my other problems."

"Right, of course," he said, blushing slightly in embarrassment.

Percy laughed, enjoying her fathers embarrassment.

"My King," Kaldur said, addressing Arthur. "How is Atlantis?"

"Everything in well in Atlantis, Kaldur."

Kaldur nodded and turned to Percy, playing with her black hair.

"Well, this is awkward," Artemis said and her mentor nodded in agreement. Percy laughed, "it sure is."

Kaldurs pale green eyes traveled around the door, as he had nothing to do. He kept playing with Percy's hair and she slowly, but surely fell asleep.