Curse (Sneak peek)

Hey everyone! New story, hope you enjoy! =] Maybe paranormal will turn out to be my secret writing talent!

******

Prologue

Jonathon's POV

I sped across the graveyard, using my torch to illuminate the name on the headstones. Oh god, where was it?!

I had almost reached the gates when I found it.

Lucinda Montgomery

1962 - 1987

I knelt down and stroked the delicate red roses, tied lovingly with a pink ribbon. I threw them out of the way, before positioning the shovel and breaking through the damp soil.

An hour later I was covered in dirt, and had aching shoulders, along with a six foot deep hole. My breath caught in my throat as I hit something hard. I brushed the dirt away with my hands and saw it was the coffin.

Suddenly the full realisation of exactly what I was doing struck me. What had become of me, digging up a grave in the middle of the night?

No, it had to be done, it had to be. I piled the coffin into the backseat of the black car and took off. Taking out my cellphone, I hit speed dial and the phone picked up on the first ring.

"I've got it!" I panted.

****

Okay guys, heres the prologue for my new paranormal horror story! Comment or vote if you want me to update!

Comment!!!!!

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!