i won't let him do that to me

"No one knows all that is hidden in a woman's heart,
the secret lovers,
the silent heartbreaks. 

All the pain buried deep inside its chamber. 
She must have loved you deeply,
If she let you see her naked soul"

𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘈𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦, 

𝘐 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘶𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘐 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 

𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢 𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥. 

𝘙𝘦𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘱𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦. 

𝘞𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘩? 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨? 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦. 

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴. 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘺𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵. 

𝘕𝘰, 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴. 

𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯. 

- 𝘈𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦

"Are you okay?" Amari's concerned voice cut through the chatter of the cafeteria as she leaned closer to Annie, her eyes scanning her friend's face for any signs of distress.

Annie shifted uncomfortably in her seat, her mind swirling with conflicting emotions. Should she confide in her friends about the sudden end to her budding friendship with Leo? Or should she keep it to herself, burying the disappointment deep within her?

With a half-hearted shrug, Annie feigned nonchalance, her gaze fixed on the table in front of her. She couldn't bear the thought of burdening her friends with her troubles, especially when she wasn't entirely sure how to articulate them herself.