(2) TFIL overnight challenge

Clothing ^
Hairstyle

Right now Corbin and I were busy opening up Tempest for the day

Right now Corbin and I were busy opening up Tempest for the day. As we began bringing out the varies equipment Corbin's phone began to ring, he fished it out of his pocket and answered it .

"Hello" Corbin said, the voice on the other end was muffled so i decided to not be rude. So i quickly jogged to the employees room and left my stuff there. I jumped out the door and did a tumblr roll as I landed.

I ran back to wear Corbin was and began opening up the place.

"Ya of course man you can.....thanks man see you later" Corbin ended the call and put his phone in his pocket.

"what was that about" I asked

"Elton just called , he asked if they can do an overnight challenge video in the academy tonight"

"oh wow thats cool, so your stuck on babysitting duty" I teased as I got the bands ready.

''Nooo wee are stuck on babysitting duty" Corbin said as he pointed at me and then himself

"what do you mean" I sang with a shrug

"Elton said that you can join us if you want. And really you had to quote Justin Bieber" Corbin said cheekily as he folded his arms.

"Maybe" I smirked as I mimicked his actions.

We ended up having a mini staring contest and we both lost miserably as we burst into laughter.

"Come in you dork let's get to work" I laughed

"Man do I love my job" Corbin said as he vaulted over the desk.

............. after closing time.....................

After everyone left ,Corbin and myself were waiting for Elton at the spot he told us to wait for him.

"Thanks for joining us today y/n/n"
"No problem it gives me more time to beat you at parkour"
"Is that a challenge I hear" Corbin laughed as he looked over at me
"I believe so" I sassed with my hands on my hips.

"I accept your challenge" Corbin smirk as he leaned on the rack of hanging shirts, i looked over and saw Elton jogging towards us with a camera.

"Hey corbin" Elton said as he gave Corbin a bro hug, "hey y/n" he greeted as he gave me a hug hello.

"I'm just gonna start recording this little bit"
Elton said as he began switching on his camera and clicking record. Elton explained the twist in their overnight challenge and pointed the camera where Corey, Sam and Colby were hiding. And not gonna lie that is the worst hiding spot.

"So the guys are hiding up there and what they don't know is that y/n and Corbin are here and you gave me permission to be here overnight"

"Mhmm" Corbin responded with a smile
Elton began to laugh , " I made them hide for no reason and this whole thing was totally okey because I don't feel like trying to almost go to jail anymore so do you guys want to mess with them a little bit"