Chapter 1

Lydia's POV

"Wake up!" A voice screamed at me. "Come on wake up or they'll find us, hurry!"

I slowly open my eyes to see my frantic best friend Lyla. "What's the matter Lyla?" I asked as my door burst open to reveal my mom holding my four year old sister Alissia.

"Lydia rouges are attacking I need you to take your sister and yourself away from here. Lyla is going with you, also take John to protect you. Hurry up and go to the tunnels before they get here!"
Just then we hear a pain filled howl as my mom went tumbling to the ground. "Mama! Mama!" My four year old sister screamed.
I quickly scramble to my feet and pick up Alissia and hand her to Lyla. "Find Beta John and head to the tunnel!" I yelled to Lyla as she took off.

I turn back to my mom. As I reached for her she stopped me. "Leave me! Go to the tunnels and survive. Your the next Alpha Queen we need you to live for the sake of the kingdom. Take care of your sister and don't get killed, I love you and your sister so much. Travel to Maine, your father and I opened an account there for a time like this. John knows what to do. He will raise and train you so you can take back the kingdom." She paused as a loud bang echoed throughout the palace then turned back to me ."Lydia I need you to go now!" Another bang echoed as we hear footsteps and growls comming up the steps. "LYDIA NOW! You don't have much time." My mom screamed.

"I love you mom." And with that I ran. I ran to the secret door and down to the tunnels where John, Lyla, and Alissia were.

"Come on!" I yelled as I grabbed Alissia and ran tossing her in the air and shifting to my black wolf in mid-air while catching Alissia on my back as we ran away from the palace as we heard explosions setting off.

We run through the tunnels and reach the exit as we run into the woods out of the underground tunnel. As we run I look back and see the palace in flames as it is swarmed by rouges fighting our warriors. And as I'm running away from my only home to Maine I think one thought.

I will take back the kigdom as rightful queen.For my parents.

**********************************************************************
AN

SO THIS IS MY FIRST WEREWOLF STORY AND I'M SOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR THE REST AND I KNOW NOBODY READS THESE THINGS BUT JUST INCASE SOMEBODY DOES
VOTE&COMMENT (AND I'M ALL FOR CRITIQUING FROM PEOPLE
~MARYSAX~