Ch.5.Seasons.

{I Don't own The Seven Deadly Sins or Reader Chan}

{I am quite sorry for no updates rest assure I'll be updating this as much as I can}

- - -

"Oh my maybe we should have tried and followed them" The {H/C} female told her siblings as a small flower danced in the palm of her hand, "Even though we would not have been allowed to enter that place, they would have been more safe with us accompanying them" the small flower in her hand began to seemingly being absorbed into the females skin, as a small frown graced her features.

"Do not worry much about it big sister, look on the bright side if they live past this we get to see Harlequin again" Ellie told his older sister as he stared up at the sky with a small frown of his own "This place is really gloomy big sis, no wonder the Necropolis is hidden here" 

"It is very gloomy Big brother" Frost told her older brother with a nod "Though I heard that place is filled with beauty even if being a place for the dead, do you think he will remember us when he returns, because the others have forgotten us"

{Y/N} sighed seeing as her younger sister had asked a question she did not have an answer to just yet, the flowers gave her information that could be helpful, but even with this skill it was quite hard to deduce what the plants said was true, for she was quite rusty with her abilities, they all were having just came out of hiding after so many years could do that, "Only time will tell Frost, for I myself am quite uncertain, we were the ones whom took away Harlequins memory in the first place, I do hope he forgives us if he ever remembers, I did not enjoy seeing the one chosen to be the Fairy King in so much pain" 

"You had good intentions though they did cause more harm than good" Aki spoke up, wind blowing his already messy hair to make it more messy if that was possible, he still did not understand why everyone made such a big deal out of things like this, every single race they have met had similar issues, even if they denied it they could not hide their true nature for very long, "It was not your fault big sister".

The oldest of the seasons gave a small nod, heeding her younger brothers words, they all shared a simple trait in common, a trait that was gifted along with their abilities, and those traits were their fatal flaws, for her's would be the end of her one day.

Ellie sensing his older sisters mood by the flowers wilting around her feet made his way towards her before wrapping his arms around her waist, he hoped this hug would cheer her up because he did not wish her to be in a foul mood.

Frost decided to join in as well dragging Aki with her, the orange eyed season wasn't all that happy for being dragged into this, he wasn't one for affection, but he allowed it anyway when his older sisters arms wrapped around them, along with some vines.

They were in this together, no matter what, as they stood in embrace the four didn't realize the others approaching, and they had decided to keep quiet, even if the group wished to say anything, it would ruin this beautiful moment they were witnessing.

- - -

{Sorry for the short chapter and late update I was stuck a bit for ideas}

{5/9/2019}  

{Dedicated to Burondo-Bee for guessing right on what seasons the siblings are in the right order}