Uniting Kingdoms?

They arrived, at last. All the five leaders of the arcana elves have excepted the invitations, and now they're here.

Luckily enough they arrived at the same time so I only had to do one trip to the thrown room, leading them there. My hands hidden at all times and the elf ears charm was still active, making me took like one of them.

They did ask me questions about who I was and all that jazz, I just kept to myself and kept going.

At last we've reached the thrown room, now decorated in blues, purples and silvers; making the room a galaxy.

Aaravos sat on the thrown, let's hanging over one of the arms and his elbow on the other, wearing the crown with absolutely pride. When he finally noticed us he changed his position so he sat more normally and welcomed our guests, I headed straight for the thrown and stood to his right.

"Well... It's been a long time, hasn't it?" He stood up and took a couple steps forward, shouting: "25 years! I've been stuck inside a mirror for 25 miserable years!"

One of them spoke up, she had very dark skin that matched with her dark oak hair, wearing a very sun like outfit which makes me believe she led the Sunfire Elves. "I'm sorry Aaravos it wasn't our call, the King of Dragons believed it was you who helped the humans discover dark magic."

Another spoke up: "And we still believe you did!" Looking liked dogs waiting to attack, Aaravos pulled me closer and whispered: "Get the staff."

I nodded and left the room while he kept them distracted, I ran throughout the halls to the Library where the Staff lied. I grabbed it and ran back towards the thrown room to see they haven't started a brawl.

Getting back to my position I gave him the staff but... He pushed it back to me?

"Oh it's my time to shine, right Aaravos?" I thought. Like he could read my mind he nodded and continued to talk to the furious elves.

"I'm sorry to cut this short but we've got things to do, if you don't mi-" Aaravos was just interrupted by another elf. "We're not going anywhere! And nether are you!"

Aaravos just sighed and made his eyes glow, making me feel a serge of his magic flow within me and causing my eyes to glow once again. I forgot we're connected.

One elf saw this and threw a knife at me, piercing my arm and breaking our connection.

As I fell to the ground Aaravos catched me with absolute anger in his eyes, mixing with absolute sadness and pure anger.

Sitting my body on the thrown with tearing in his beautiful eyes he spoke: "I was going to go easy on you... But now?"

He turned towards them, his hair now flowed as his eyes became purely white. "...I don't think mercy is on the table..."

Suddenly he used his magic against each of the leaders either killing them or knocking them out, I couldn't tell because my vision was going blurry.

Then I blacked out...

... All I can hear is the soul shattering screams and someone calling out for me. I couldn't answer, obviously, but I really wanted to; I wanted the screams to stop. Until they did.

Now everything was silent and everything was peaceful...