2

"That is all for today class, remember to do the reading." Mr. C said a few seconds after the bell rang, with that the rest of the students and I started getting out of our seats.

As I was putting the rest of my stuff in my bag. "What's the rush?" Logan asked, as he's just chilling in his chair, looking bored. I give him a weird look. "I dont know if you forgot, but um I'm new here and I need to find my next class before I get lost."

My hands were already starting to sweat a little about being late to class, I wasn't the smartest person but I liked getting a good grade or two. I closed my bag, and noticed Logan and I were the students still in the room, Mr. C is currently sitting up for his next class.

I was watching him erase the word English off the whiteboard and start writing the word health. I guess he's the school's English and Health teacher as well.

Logan stretches his arms, and places his notebook back into his backpack. "I think you forgot, Seth assigned me to be your tour guide until third period." He says finally standing up from his seat, and drawing my attention back to him.

"A lot of the teachers here, teach more than one subject." He says, he must have seen me staring at Mr. C

Logan leads me out of the classroom, into the crowded hallway. He holds his hand out for me. I give him a weird look before taking it.

"Woah!" I yelped, as I pulled my hand from his as fast as I could, something shocked the heck out of me. I look at my hand and look back at him in disbelief. "Did you just?" I started.

"Did I just electric shock you? Yes yes I did and your welcome by the way." I could feel my mouth just drop, was he absolutely serious right now. Who just shocks a person out of nowhere. This jerk. I closed my mouth to yell at him or something.

Logan was grinning at me, looking real proud of what he'd just done. A small chuckle coming from him, "come on let's get to class." He slides the electric ring off this hand and into his pocket before leading us to the next class.

___
Class with Logan, was eventful that's for sure. He wouldn't stop talking during class, nor would he stop telling me math jokes, apparently math jokes are supposed to be funnier when your in class. They weren't.

I wasn't very good at math, so some of the jokes didn't make much sense to me, however this kid named Fred who sat in front of Logan could hear everything and was laughing his butt off, Miss West the math teacher was also enjoying the jokes.

That's probably why she didn't tell Logan to shut up. Very few students in the class got the jokes. Which you just tell bothered Miss West, so she assign homework and a video to watch.

Yay, a math movie. I wasn't even sure my internet was set up yet. After Math ended, Logan took me to meet up with Seth.

"I've done my duty. I shall now take my leave." Logan says all dramatic, I roll my eyes at him, and as he leave I yell thanks.

He waves 'later' and walks over to a short red headed girl whose a little on the chubby side, and they start walking away to their next class I'd assume.

"Okay, Logan wasn't to much of an idiot was he?" Seth asked, as we walked to our third period.

"Nah he was fine, math was a little weird tho." I said with a confused look upon my face.

"He's gotten really into math jokes, for some reason. He wants to be a comedian if you couldn't already tell." She says.

"A comedian that's so cool, good for him on having his career choice already locked down, I'm still unsure of what I want to do when I get older." I said with a shrug.