Last Part

It's been a few months now since Splitsvilla has come to an end. Parth and Niti was the winner of the season. They didn't hide their relationship from the world after turning from the show. But Niti is in Delhi with her family from last 15 days. So, media couldn't spot them together. As we know the media, there is a lot of buzz that they have already broken up. Neither Parth nor Niti were ready to talk about the matter.

One morning
Parth called Niti. She picked up the call as soon as she saw the caller id and a beautiful smile crept on her face. Her mother was also sitting there. But seeing the smile on Niti's face, she could easily figure out who is it. So, to give them privacy, she moved out of the room.

Niti picked up the call.

"Hello, Parth," she said in her all time sweet voice.

"Niti, when are you coming back? Now it's 2 weeks," he whined like a baby making Niti chuckle. He asked without even greeting her properly

Niti chuckled. "You know when I am coming back and you should ask a person how she is or say hello after calling. Not start the conversation with a question," Niti said teasing him.

"Those formalities are for outsider but you are toh my gharwali na?" Parth replied naughtily.

"Gharwali and all haa!!!" Niti asked to tease him.

"Niti, tell na when is your flight?" He again asked her. Niti smiled at his cuteness.

"At night. I will be there in Mumbai at around 12," she told him the details.

"Okay, I will be there to pick you up," hearing her Parth said.

"No need I have already called the driver. He will pick me," Niti said.

"You ask him not to come, I am coming," Parth is hell of a stubborn person and she knew she can't win over him.

"Okay," she agreed.

"Bye, then. I love you," he said while keeping the call.

"I love you too," Niti also replied with a beautiful smile crept up on her face.

That night Niti came back to Mumbai and Parth was already present there at airport to pick her up.

As soon as he saw her, he ran to hug her. Niti also hugged him back. They broke the hug after sometime and Parth kissed on her forehead making Niti smile.

"I missed you," Parth said.

"I missed you too," Niti also replied.

They then drove off to Parth's house as Parth loves it when Niti stays in his house.

Next morning
It was Parth who got up first. It's so unlike of him that he gets up early in the morning. It's always Niti who wakes up before.

He got up and made coffee for Niti and himself. Now he only knew to make coffee. All thanks goes to Niti who made him learn this.

He went back to room and found Niti still sleeping. He smiled and pecked on her forehead after keeping the tray on the bed side table. Niti smiled feeling his touch.

She slowly opened her eyes and found parth already staring at her.

"When did you get up?" Niti asked rubbing her eyes while Parth was caressing her cheeks.