Nandini and Nyonika

"Hello, Nyonika ma'am! I need the CCTV footage of the backyard.. please ma'am... my best friend is in trouble!" Nandini said and started crying.

"Nandini... here!" Nyonika gave her the clips and realized that it wasn't the right time to tell Nandini that she is her would be mother in law...

The next day...

Navya wanted to take a leave from college, but refrained herself. She reached college and quickly started looking for Nandini.

"Nandini!" Navya hugged her tightly.

"Kya hua Navya?" Nandini asked.

"Agar tum nahi hoti, toh hum kabhi bachh nahi paate..." Navya said.

Nandini hugged her back.

"Navya.. ab mein unn Fab 5 ki kaise band bajaati hoon!" Nandini said.

She took Navya to Nyonika's office...

"Nyonika ma'am.. yeh Navya hai.." Nandini introduced.

"Good morning Navya... Toh tum ho Fab 5 ki nayi shikaar." Nyonika said. She made a call to Manik and summoned him to the office.

"What's wrong mom?" Manik asked.

"Nandu, yeh toh iski maa hai.." Navya whispered to Nandini.

"Manik, I want Fab 5 to apologize to Navya!"  Nyonika said.

"What? Not at all! Mom, this is ridiculous!" Manik exclaimed.

"No, it is definitely not and I can't keep up with YOUR ridiculous nonsense, every year, for the past 2 years!" Nyonika said.

"Dhruv, Alya, Mukti, Cabir!" Manik called out for them, as they were waiting outside.

"Hello aunty." Cabir greeted. And so did the others.

"Mom wants us to apologize to Navya." Manik said.

Cabir went and said sorry, then Mukti, then Alya, then Manik, and finally Dhruv.

"Koi baat nahi.. Agli baar aisa kisi ke saath nahi karna!" Navya preached. Fab 5, excluding Dhruv, gave her angry looks.

"Chalo ab.. all of you'll can leave! Class ka time ho raha hai." Nyonika said.

Class:

Before entering, Abhimanyu pulled Nandini to the side.

"Abhi bhai! Omg.. you know how surprised i got when i saw you yesterday!" Nandini said.

"Babydoll.. Afterall, I was missing you so much that I had to come.. Waise what happened at Nyonika's office?"

"Bhai, i'll tell you later.. Look at the time! Waise..... I love you!" Nandini said.

"Love you too Babydoll!" Abhimanyu replied.

Mukti saw the ending... Abhimanyu said 'I love you' to Nandini...

That evening...

Nandini's phone was ringing. It was Amms, her dadi..

"Amms! How are you? I miss you so much!" Nandini said.

"I miss you too Nandu. Batao, college kaisa hai?"

"College is fine.."

Amms and Nandini spoke for a while... then,

"Nandini, do you remember?"

"About what?"

"Tumhara marriage with your Fire."

Nandini used to call him 'Fire' and he used to call her 'Star'...

"Hmm.."

"Kya hmm... It is already April, and your 18th birthday is in June.. Kanna, you only have 2 months left, until you get married. It was your appa's last wish! You will meet him on the day of your birthday, here, in Mangalore. Nandu, are you ready?"

"Ya Amms, you know I am quite excited to meet him!" Nandini said.

"Ok kanna, bye!"

Nandini thought over her marriage.

20th April, 2019...

"Manik!" Dhruv shouted out.

"Ya buddy?"

"Manik.. um... Are you fine? Pichle 2 hafton se tu khoya khoya sa hai.." Dhruv said.

"Buddy, I'm fine." Manik lied.

In fact, he was thinking about how his 'Star' would be, now. He would be meeting her in a month, on her 18th birthday... Funny thing is that he never mentioned about his marriage to his friends, not even Fab 5. He was in 2 minds, whether to tell them or no. June 3rd, 2019.. A day he was waiting for eternity. Although, he doesn't want to get married any time soon... He wants to meet his 'Star'.. After Amma and Appa's death, 'Star' went to Mangalore. (Manik used to call Nandini's parents Amma and Appa.) Manik decided that he wouldn't disclose this secret to anyone, not even Fab 5. And after the marriage, 'Star' won't be publicized as Manik Malhotra's wife, they will have a secret wedding.