Chapter Nineteen

She's still in my arms when I wake up to a deep red sunrise filtering through the suite's curtains

She's still in my arms when I wake up to a deep red sunrise filtering through the suite's curtains. I'm on my back, and she's curled around my body. Her warmth, her soft skin, her breath against my chest — it's both familiar and thrillingly new. Six years ago, we'd spent one night together when her parents were away, but we'd hardly gotten any sleep.

This intimacy feels different, more erotic, more adult, than anything we've done previously. I reach into her hair with my hand and kiss her on the top of the head.

Somehow she soothes me, something I wasn't even aware I needed – until I held her as she slept, and I realized that feeling of being calm is precisely what I've been missing.

We're aligned perfectly. Her head nestled in the crook of my arm and her long, blonde hair is everywhere. I smooth back the strands and kiss her again the top of her head. Her leg is around my hip, and her hand is splayed on my chest. I should go back to sleep, but when her thigh brushes the skin of my hip, my cock forms other plans.

So does Cata, apparently. She slides her hand to my erection and strokes until I'm capable-of-cutting-diamonds hard. Then without opening her eyes, she climbs on top of me. With a fluid, slow motion, she sinks onto my cock, wet and ready. The sheets and duvet fall away, revealing only her body, which moves sensually in the morning sunlight.

Her eyes are still closed, and there's a drowsy smile on her face. And on mine, too, because I'm watching her ride me. She plays with her breasts, pinches her nipples and rocks back and forth.

If there is a heaven, I'm in it.

Even though I've had two orgasms over the past twelve hours, my stamina still isn't what I'd hoped with her. I feel so out of control, maybe because she's pushing all of my buttons both mentally and physically. As I found out last night, Cata loves sex in all ways: sensual and sweet, hard and filthy. She's also the same smart person I knew as a kid, and that turns me on as much as her body does.

With the other women I've been with, I didn't bother trying to connect on a mental level. It felt awkward, and I ended up being awkward in bed. It's not like that with Cata. I want to savor every second, be present for every single kiss, touch and moan that leaves her mouth. It's like time slows when we're together. And I can't get enough of her.

I lick my thumb and slide it in between the folds of her pussy so I can rub her clit as she moves against me. Her eyes fly open, and she gasps, bucking against me.

This morning, she's not talking to me as we make love, not like last night when we whispered dirty things to each other, told each other how fucking incredible it felt. This morning, we're soft and wordless. Religious, almost.

Her mouth is in a perfect O and she's making soft cries as she picks up her pace, riding me.

"That's it, Cata. Like that. Just like that. Take what you need from me."