chapter 17

Alia's p.o.v

The weekend was a scary one for me cause everywhere I turned or looked I felt someone was watching me, I was basically paranoid, I still couldn't tell Mum about what was going on, I didn't want her freek out and then make us move again, somehow I've come to love this place, maybe because of my friends or because of a certain young man.

"So you won't be attending the party cause you feel you are been followed?"Tracy asked with disappointment written all over her face.

"No, I won't be attending the party 'cause Claire will be there and I don't want any scene with her, "I said folding my clothes and putting them in the wardrobe.

"You are a bad liar you know, for God's sake if you don't attend the drama club party we will officially be hated by everyone in school and that is not a good idea at all"Tracy said as she played with my teddy on the bed.

We were invited by the drama club president to a secret party but honestly, I wasn't interested, and you wouldn't blame me.

"Fine let them hate me but am not going and that is final" I said as I folded the last clothing and closed my wardrobe.

"Zion is coming," Tracy said.

I rolled my eyes at how desperate she was becoming."Zion, really you are going down that lane now?" I said and climbed on the bed.

"True it's a secret party for all the celebrities in our school of course Zion is coming, "Tracy said dramatically

"No no no Tracy respect my decision please, "I said

"I won't cause if you don't go, then I won't go and I will be so sad for the rest of my life" Tracy said, more like whined.

"Ok fine fine fine I will go but I promise to hate you for the rest of my life, I promise, "I said and stood up from the bed.

"Hating me can be fixed, hurray am so happy!!!! C'mon go get dressed already"Tracy said with excitement which made me roll my eyes at how a stupid party could make her this happy.

I chose a cute purple dress that was actually too short for my liking since it was way above my knees but it's a party right, then matched it with silver sandals and a silver purse.

I then got changed then applied little make make-up on like lipgloss and mascara, I let my hair loose from the ponytail it was in then brushed it, my hair has always been something am grateful for, I took in my appearance in the mirror and was satisfied with the way I looked, I nodded my head in approval and joined my friend back in the bedroom.

"Woah babe you look stunning, wow at the mention of Zion's name Alia dolls up," Tracy said.

"Shut up," I said and left the room with Tracy behind me.

"Hey Mama Al we going to a party by the drama club and we will be back by eight we promise"Tracy said to my mum who was reading a magazine and sipping juice.

"Seven thirty or nothing," Mum said without taking her eyes from the magazine.

"Fine deal seven thirty" Tracy said.

"Take care of yourselves then and be good girls no drinking no boys and no drugs understood, "Mum said

"Yes ma'am"Tracy said and we left.

After a few minute's drive we were at the venue of the party which was in the drama club Presidents house,when we entered the place was already filled up with students, somewhere at the bar, some were playing games and somewhere in the pool, there was a big banner that said welcome hanging in the front of the house, i really didn't like being here.