What boredom does

It was probably a Sunday down on earth, because Lance was bored out of his mind. He was looking for any kind of entertainment he would enjoy, yet, everyone seemed occupied by their own things.

He went to the kitchen with Hunk to cook a cake. No need to say it wasn't successful, more or less because of the lack of ingredients. Lance ended up covered in food, complaining about his oh! so fragile skin and how many sleep masks he'll have to wear to clean it. Hunk sent him off kindly, as his friend wasn't helping out much. Don't get him wrong : he would have enjoyed listening to him, but at the moment, the kitchen was a mess and he was a ball of nerves. A failed plate cannot be left this way.

So Lance went off to change clothes and clean up a bit.

Soon enough, he found himself bored again. The Paladin wandered through the castle until he reached the training room. Inside was Keith, as usual. He had thrown his jacket to the side and tied his hair up in a tiny, short ponytail. Upon seeing the boy and his style, Lance emitted a small laugh.

Keith, surprised by the noise, turned around swiftly, his bayard pointed towards Lance, sweat running down his face.

"Sup, mullet", greeted Lance with a smirk.

"Oh great", muttered the training one, pausing the session. "What do you want?"

Keith watched over as his companion put his hands in his pocket and made his way slowly up to the middle of the room.

"Nothing much, kinda bored", answered Lance, raising his shoulders to look like he didn't care anyway.

Keith huffed. After a moment of silence, he let Lance join him. Training alone was great, but bonding with Lance couldn't do any wrong. They've been pulled apart by this made up competition the Cuban created a long time ago, and maybe being a team for once would be good for them.

And so they went off to train.

Until Lance was sent flying to the other side of the room by a robot.

"Quiznack! What the F-"

"Lance!", cut Keith. "Watch your damn profanity!"

To that Lance replied with a glare as he got up, stretching.

"Hey emo boy, I'm leaving you alone. Beat those ass by yourself"

Keith raised an eyebrow as Lance quickly made his way out of the training deck, escaping this tortuous journey of fighting for nothing. After all, they weren't fighting any Galras at the moment, nor saving a planet, so why would he be out there working himself out?

And with Keith?

Boredom may have affected him, but not to this point.

As Lance once again made his way around, he passed by the kitchen to see how Hunk was doing. Said boy got the cake to hold in one solid piece, which was progress compared to the previously soup-looking cake, but was still angrily looking at a way to make it better.

Lance figured it wasn't the time to go back and bother his friend and kept going.

He passed by coran, cleaning the pods. He dodged out of sight when he saw him turning around. Last time he tried to help him, he almost died. No way he's going anywhere close them in the near future, unless it's necessary.

And by that, he meant that he got hurt, or maybe one of the paladins did.

Walking down the halls, he tried to find Allura. She was nowhere to be seen, and so was Shiro. An idea quickly crossed his mind and he frowned. Both adults wouldn't do anything like that.