Lethal

COPYRIGHT © 2023 The Dark Doyenne

All rights reserved. No part of this text may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by means including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods without the prior written permission of the publisher or the author except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews certain other non- commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

●●●

Lethal

"I'm a murderous alcoholic with severe abandonment issues and a knack for self-harm."

There's a reason why the world knew her as 'Letalé'. She was a monster, a ruthless killing-machine whose hands were drenched in the blood of many. A legendary assassin titillating between nightmares, alcohol and torment, when a sudden attack brings her face-to-face with a past she had desperately tried to bury and revelations that lead her to believe her entire life has been a lie.

Caught between vengeance and emotional turmoil, Alexandra prepares for a war with an enemy more powerful than she has ever faced before.

"The world reveres you as a monster."
"What would you call me?"
"I'd call you a savior."

●●●

This book contains only six sample chapters. If you wish to continue reading, you can READ IT FOR FREE on my website www.thedarkdoyenne.in.

All you have to do is sign up! I would be super glad to see you there and continue to read Alexandra and Alistair's story.

Lots of love.