A bottle,and A wish.

*Unedited.

        Elena.

         I don't know how long I remained unconscious but I knew it was long enough for a genie to fall asleep.

       I had woken up with a start, wondering where the hell i was, and why my head was pounding so hard, at first I could not make out the outline of the room, but later my eyesight grew accustomed to its surroundings and I realised I was on the floor, how I ended up sleeping on the floor I don't know, but I did.

     It was then I noticed her, she looked...weird, and she was humped over my chair fast asleep, my first thought was to run, but where would I run too, I then thought of screaming but she would wake up and who knows if she might be dangerous, so that my dear friends is the reason why I am standing opposite this stranger in my bedroom gripping a mortar at my back and reaching out tentatively to wake her up from a reasonable distance.

          She stirred, then mumbled some incoherent words. I tapped her once again then she opened her eyes a little and just disappeared, yes she disappeared. And for the second time that day, I blacked out.

       I woke up once again with a splitting headache, everything was just like the first time, except that this time, the strange woman in my room was awake and staring at me...cue the ground shattering scream that came from yours truly.

    Anyways, I sweetly asked her who she is, and she nicely told me she is my genie, then I sweetly asked her what that even means and she once again nicely told me that I asked for her, and that she was here to grant me three of my wishes, then I sweetly told her to get a life, that she could not fool me and she nicely smiled...(change the 'sweetly" in this paragraph to "very cautiously"). and without saying more, she jumped right into the antique bottle my grandmother mother gave me. My dear friends for the third time this same day, I blackened out.

        Ow my head hurts as you might have guessed I just woke up once again, now I did not bother trying to find out where I was, I already knew, so I just spoke from my very comfortable position on the floor.

        What are you? I asked her, and how are you able to disappear, and jump into a bottle, a freaking bottle!

       Isn't it obvious? My name is Tiara, and I am a genie... I have the ability to grant the wishes of people, though for your case you are allowed only three wishes.

     Wait! What? A genie?...  Oh my goodness, it all made sense now, the bottle from china, was a genie's bottle, wait did she say three wishes? You would grant me three wishes, just like that? I asked her.

      Er....yes and no. Yes- I would grant you three wishes. No- not just like that.

      I knew it! Maybe she would tell me to give up my life for the wishes now, then I would say no, then you would tell me I had no choice to say no as I was already in it, then...

       It's okay, for a beautiful looking lady, you sure have a wild imagination, anyway, I am going to grant you the wishes for free, but on some conditions and you have to listen to me.
  First of all, no wishing for something bad or something that would inflict pain on others.
  Then no wishing, for more wishes...trust me it has gotten a lot of genies in trouble.
   Also, you can only wish for something when you see me come out from my bottle. agreed?

     Yeah I got it, I replied. So can I make a wish now?

    Then she jumped into the bottle once again, and jumped out again, Wish! Wish!! Wish away!!!

      And I, being the awesome person I was made a wish.

I WISH FOR EVERYTHING TO GO BACK TO THE PEACEFUL WAY IT WAS, ONCE AGAIN.

        Dear Readers, aren't I just a ball of sunshine today? I updated without anybody holding a knife to my throat :-), not like anybody will anyways, am sure my readers are not violent people.

    So how are you guys? And how was your day, hope everything is Rosy just like Elena's life is about to be...#that's not an hint. But I hope you really are good.

      I will update the next Chapter very soon all things being equal, who knows we might get a new government who would ban young ladies from writing on wattpad;-)... enough of my ranting.

Sooooooooo.....
Three random facts about me:

# I am a Nigerian i.e. I live in Nigeria, a country in Africa, in planet earth.
## I love the colour red, and gold and royal purple- weird, I know.
### I love chocolate flavored anything; chocolate bars, chocolate chip, chocolate ice cream chocolate cake... anything that contains chocolate:-″)

do you also love chocolate?
—what is/are your favorite colours?
— what is your nationality? and describe where your country is.

Who knows I might visit one of you guys when going on my world tour in the nearest future:-}.

I love you guys😘
Stay golden.