Part 27

Dhruv entered the room. Cabir has closed his eyes but after few minutes he opened listening Dhruv voice.

Cabir entered Dhruv room and looked around the room. Abeer was not their. Cabir sighed in relief. He took the CD and went to Abeer room.

Abeer was sitting their playing x box.

Ab: hey dad, come have a seat.

Cab: Tum nikle Kaise room se.

Ab: Aree jab Dhruv uncle room main aaye toh main door ke peeche Chup gya. Aur jab Voh CD nikal rahe the toh main room se nikal gya.

Cab: maine Kaise nhi dekha

Ab: aap aakh band karke khade the isliye, khelo ge

Cab: sure...

They both played Xbox and went to slept on the couch unknowingly.

At mid night cabir opened his eyes to find Abeer seeing something on his laptop with head phones on.

Cabir tries to speak but was not able to. He put his on his mouth but he was not able to feel his lips instead it was something glossy on it. He realise that someone has taped his mouth.

ND soon he again realised that someone cannot be anyone else other than his beloved son Abeer.

He quickly took the tape off shouting in pain which caught Abeer attention.

Ab: papa shhh( acting to keep quite)

Cab: shhh ke bache, tape kyu lagaya

Ab: aap kharatte le rhe the isliye.

Cab: kharatte aur main Khabhi bhi ( in a self obsessed tone) Bichara mera handsome face ( caressing his face dramatically)

Ab: aap aur handsome ( in a displeased tone) Mujhe toh aaj tak Samaj nhi aaya ki Mumma ne Aapko choose Kaise kiya.

Cab: Oyee divorce karaye ga Kya

Ab: papa unfortunately ( sighing) I love you

Cab: Hayee I love you too Meri puttar ( in a dramatic tone) Vaise Tu Kar Kya rha h

Ab: yeh suno ( giving him head phones)

Cabir listened to it carefully. His expression changed from clam to angry one.

Cab: oh god, humhe manik ko btana hoga

Ab: hmm.. Chachu ko call kro jaldi papa.

Cabir called manik.

Manik was sleeping peacefully cuddling to nandani. His one hand was on her belly and on the other one nandani was sleeping.

But his peaceful sleep got disturbed due to cabir call.

Ma:whoever you are it's better be serious or else you are gone

Cab: manik ( in a serious tone) it's about harshad

Ma: ( sensing seriousness) Kuch Pta chala

Cab: harshad is in Hawaii.

Ma: what!!!!! ( shocked) kal hi hum Yaha se chale jayege. I can't take risk with nandani.

Cab: manik khi par bhi jaa, but make sure kisi ko Pta nhi chale. ND main kal Yaha se kachra bahar phekta hu.

Ma: hmm

Cab: manik ek aur baat.

Ma: Kya

Cab: Aryaman ka Kya hoga, Voh Bichara faltu main phass gya inme

Ma: even I was thinking about it. He seems genuine.

Cab: manik hum assistant music director doodh rhe the, I feel Aryaman is perfect for that.

Ma: do whatever you feel right, but first check his back ground. We just can't trust someone.

Cab: Of course Yar

They ended the call. Manik turned to nandani who was sleeping peacefully. As it was two months of her pregancy, a very small bulge was on her belly.

Manik put his hand on it to feel the baby.

Ma: baby I promise, I won't let anything happened to you or your Mumma.

He kissed her belly. He then took his phone and went to balcony.

Ma: hello................................................ I need it done by tomorrow morning at 10 .( in a bossy tone)

He came back and slept hugging her.

Next morning,

Na: manik hum kha jaa rhe h ( confused)

Ma: nandani it's a surprise

Na: manikkk ( annoyed) sometimes I doubt, has a married a man or a suprise box. Why everything has to be suprise.

Ma: whatever you want to think, think. But I'm not gonna say it. And now and get ready

Manik said pushing a annoyed nandani in bathroom.

Na: I hate you

Nandani shouted closing bathroom door making manik chuckle.

Ma: I love you too baby.

Nandani came out after changing into a beautiful mint green Maxi dress.

Ma: you are looking breathtakingly ( pulling her into his arms)

Na: thank you but I'm still angry on you ( first smiling on his comment and then making a angry pout)

Ma: this sad smile is gonna turn upside down, trust me..

Na: par kha jaa rha h

Ma: Chalo, bas 2 ghante main Pta chal jayega.

Manik said and carried her in his arms to the car ND drove to their destination.

Nandani kept asking the question but not for once he became angry, patiently he answered her.

After reaching their, he blind fold Her and carried her in his arms.

Ma: how's it? ( removing the blind fold)

Na: manik ( shocked)

Hehe sorry, but suprise agle update par hi Pta chalega.

ND agla update bhout jaldi aayega. Don't worry about that.

BTW yeh update Kaisa tha?

Do vote and comment and follow me if you like my works.

ND I really loved the comments and votes on my last update. Thank you for that.

Thank you.
Love you all