"What?"

"How could you ever doubt yourself?" You asked him, genuinely wondering.

" I- uh, y/n how are you proud of me?"

"I'm proud of you because you are you. I'm saying I'm proud of you because I realized that I never told you that before. I'm proud of you because even though you messed up today, I know that you can fix it. I know you can. You made it through rehab, you can make it through it again". And dont you ever say you dont deserve me, because you deserve the whole fucking world Klaus" your expression softened and suddenly you had a good idea "now...let me show you how proud I am"

He smiled a bit and sniffled.

You don't know what came over you, but you felt a sudden need to reward him, a sudden need to show him how special he was to you you.

He was instantly turned on. He could feel the blood rush to his manhood in a millisecond.

You got up and stood in front of him. You put your hand on his chest and lightly pushed him onto the bed. He scooted his back all the way against the headboard of the bed and then you crawled up to him.

You sat on his lap and started kissing him, lightly and without any force. These soft kisses soon became sloppy and wet. You felt his bulge slightly rub against your thigh.

He grinded against you, kissing you passionately again. He started moving his hands up and down the sides of your body and you slowly made your way down his neck. You kissed and bit every inch of skin that you could.

You slowly made your way down to his chest and stomach, leaving little love bites. You could feel him tense at your touch.

You finally got to his jeans and you unbuttoned them and pulled them down to his ankles. You looked at the tent in his boxers and smirked.

"Please" he whimpered. You teased him a bit, running your hands over his thighs and and running your fingers over the waistband of his underwear. You kissed his V-line and you felt him buck his hips against you.

You slowly took off his underwear letting his hard spring free. You gazed at his cock, and glanced over to look at his face. He had his eyebrows furrowed, almost as though he was in pain.

"Let me show you..."

You took his cock into your hand and slowly started pumping him.You kissed the tip and looked up at him and saw him quickly bite his bottom lip to suppress a moan. You giggled then put your lips around the tip, lightly sucking.

"Auugh, oh shit" he whispered while taking your hair into his fist.

He lightly pushed your head down making you take in more of him. You gagged a bit but you bobbed your head up and down his shaft. You could here his moans and grunts as you released you mouth from his shaft and pumped him fast.

"Oh my fuck, y/n, yes.... I-im gon-"

You knew he was close so you slowed down the pumping just to tease him a bit.

"No, please don't slow down, oh f- please"

You pumped him a tad bit faster and you felt his cock twitch in your hand. Again, you slowed down once you knew he was getting closer to the edge. He groaned out of frustration.

"Please, please l- fuck, just let me cum.. please" he whined

"Ok fine, but your ruining all the fun" you chuckled. You moved your hand faster and faster until you felt him twitch again. This time you wrapped your lips around him and bobbed your head quickly.

"Oh fuck yes, that's it" he gripped the bed sheets and gridded his teeth. "Oh right there, right there, yes righ-"

He got cut off when he came suddenly. You still bobbed your head up and down as you felt his warm liquids shoot down your throat.

You swallowed and released his cock from your mouth with a pop sound. You smiled a cheeky smile and laughed.

He looked like such a mess. His hair was wet and he his teeth had sunk into his bottom lip. He still twitched and you crawled back up to his eye level to kiss him again.

You could feel Klaus become needy under you. He wanted more of you. He wanted all of you.

You got off the bed for a second to pull down your pants and panties. They dropped to your ankle and then you kicked them away with a little giggle.

You got back onto the bed and then straddled Klaus's waist. You grinded against him, rocking forward and backwards, getting him all hot and bothered.

You finally slid yourself onto his shaft.

He instantly moaned your name, sending a shiver up your spine.

You bounced a lil bit just to warm your self up and get adjusted to his size.

He looked up at you and chuckled. You leaned close to Klaus grabbed his face with your hand. You stared at him as you started to move your hips against his.

"I'm gonna show you...just how fucking much I need you, how much you deserve me. I would do this over and over again, if that meant that you will finally believe that you are special to me" your hand traveled to the base of his neck. You softly gripped his throat. He let out a calm sigh. He felt warm. As odd as it was, he felt safe within your grip. He felt like for once, he was finally at a free state of mind.

You started to grind your hips harder, making him already feel close to edge again.

"Ah yesss" he hissed.

You had no idea what had gotten into you. Klaus, being his usual kinky self, was more dominate, but this time you felt as though you had something to prove. And you were going to prove it.

You started to bounce on his shaft. He gripped your thighs and you kissed him lustfully. You tugged on his brown locks with your free hand. You started to go a little faster and you started to leave hickeys on his neck and chest.

"Mmmm, yes, ... that's the spot" you moaned loudly. You were close to your climax and so was he. "Holy fuck Klaus"

You grinded onto him again and you could feel the knot get tighter in your stomach.

You titled you head back to enjoy the moment. You soon felt a pair of soft lips connect to your exposed neck, leaving harsh,wet, kisses.

You could feel your thighs start to shake as you were just about to fall over the edge. Your bounces started to become sloppy and sparatic, making the sound of skin slapping even louder than before.

"I'm gonna cum" you said reluctantly.

"Me too, oh fuck" he said the last two words with a squeak.

The knot finally came undone and you came to your climax. You let out one last yell of his name before slowing down. Klaus had also reached his end, and you could feel him throb inside of you as he let out a small whimper. After the release you realized that you still had your hand around his throat, you moved your hand a away and caressed his cheek as you felt the heat rush to your cheeks making you look down.

You sat there for a couple seconds trying to catch your breath.

"Have you learned anything today?" You asked still out of breath and with a smirk.

He chuckled

"Thank you baby" he replied softly, wiping the strains of hair from your sweaty forehead.

"I hope you know how much you mean to me Klaus..."

"Oh, I do now" he said stubbornly

"Shut up" you pushed away his face gently and layed down next to him.

He grabbed you and cuddled up next to you and kissed your cheek.

"Seriously y/n, thank you"

A/n another shitty smut but oh well. Hope this is good 💫 thank you for reading 💗