Bebe Rexha

A/n: She things you cheated which leads to a small fight.

For @myapie89 hope you like it :)

You love her. You would do absolutely anything for the girl. Bleta was-is the love your life. You could never forget when you met, and how she makes you feel. She's just the one that you want to spend the rest of your life with. The day you started dating Bleta it's been such a roller coaster. There were good days and bad days. But even during the bad days you knew she loves you and that she's just stressed. You were always there for her and would always give her space when she needed it.

But these past few days have just been bad. She would start a fight for the smallest things. Dirt laundry, dishes in the washer, no food being made. She would snap every time she came home from the studio. It made you angry cause you worked hard to and you were also tired probably even more tired then her. But you never snapped her. You never raised your voice at her.

But today, today you were done. You work as a detective and the case you were working on it need badly. The killer you were trying to capture was able to kill someone else, a child barely five years old. The killer ended taking his own life before you could get to him. Your emotions were just at all time high right now.

So when you walked into your house you didn't expect Bleta be home and accuse you of something you didn't do.

"You're finally home. About time, where the hell have you been?" "Actually don't answer that. I know where exactly you were. You were some other bitch. You've been cheating on me this whole time while I've been working my ass off." Before you could even say anything she threw her phone at you. Cause you flinch but catch it either way.

You looked down at the phone to see that it was a picture of yourself hugging another woman. The woman who lost her child. You felt horrible and guilty for not stopping the man in time and all you could do for the woman was comfort the woman.

"Is this the bitch you've been fucking around with all time. All that bullshit about you working over time and working a case. When you were only working that girl. You are such a cheater."

"Bleta let me-No I don't want to here your pathetic excuses. I can't believe you'd do this to me. I thought you loved me-I do fucking love you. If you would fucking let me explain. Yes I was comforting that woman." Bleta moved to slap you as she cried but you were able to catch her. "But I was doing because she lost her child Bleta. I'm so fucking sorry being a distant human being, and trying to comfort a woman who lost her fucking child, because of me." You yelled the last part as tears fell from your eyes. You let go of her hand so you could wipe away your tears.

You turned around to walk away but was stopped by arms being wrapped around you.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm so sorry Y/N. I let my insecurities and jealousy get the best of me. I know accusing you of something like cheating is fucking messed up. When I know in my heart you would never do that. Please forgive me."

Even though it did hurt you, that she accused you of cheating. You still loved her and that something that will probably change.

You turned around hugged her back. She quickly buried her face in her your neck.

"I love you B, never forget that."

"I won't. I love you too."

*

✌🏽

✌🏽