f o u r t y f o u r

part 2 !!

•••

once tom and octavia walked down the isle together, harrison and lily, the maid of honor and best man walked down the isle. scarlett and sebastain followed, their arms linked. next was chris and lizzie, lastly followed by ana and sam. the eight smiled as tom and octavia were hugging eachother tightly.

"come on mr. and mrs. we have a reception to get to." haz said, earning a jab in the side from lily. the two, still hugging looked at their friends, smiling. the bridesmaids and groomsmen took one limo as the bride and groom took the other.

"champagne?" tom asked, handing her a glass. she nodded, tom pouring the drink. she took a sip, leaning back against the seat. tom intertwined their fingers, his thumb rubbing against her knuckle.

"i love you mrs. holland." tom said, octavia not even close to being used to that. she looked over at him, a smile on her face.

"i love you too mr. holland."

their limo reached the hotel first, them going up to their suite. they opened the door, the big king sized bed waiting for them after the reception. they had a good ten minutes before they went and took groom and bride photos.

"you know, we have ten minutes.." tom trailer off, slipping his shoes off and sitting on the bed. octavia looked at him, him wiggling his eyebrows.

"after the reception thomas, plus, i'm not trying to take our wedding photos with a flushed face and messed up hair." she said, tom grinning as octavia gave a small grin, sitting next to him on the bed.

"i cant believe we're married. it's been eight years of us knowing eachother." octavia said, tom smiling at her.

"when we met, that morning of the first day of civil war shooting. i didn't know we'd see each other again. i had no idea we'd end up here. i'm so glad we ended up right where we are octavia." octavia placed a loving kiss on his lips, toms hand resting on her upper thigh.

"i love you."

"i love you more."

•••

they had taken their wedding photos of just the two of them and them with both of their parents. they then took photos with all of the siblings and with the siblings and parents. next was the groomsmen and bridesmaids with the bride and groom.

all the guests had arrived, the two waiting outside another entrance to the ballroom. they heard both of their parents talking, tom and octavia intertwining their hands.

"welcome mr. and mrs. holland!"

the doors opened, the two walking in with smiles on their faces. tom spun her, everyone smiling widely at the two. the two looked over to see robert and anthony screaming and cheering, the bride and groom laughing. as everyone settled down, i cant help falling in love had slowly started to play. everyone sat down as the newlyweds started to dance.

octavia's hands locked behind his neck, her head resting on his shoulder. toms hands rested on her lower back, him placing a kiss to her head as they danced slowly. they swayed back and forth, their eyes closed as they had small smiles on their faces.

tom softly spun octavia, pulling her back close to his chest.

"you know," tom said softly, octavia looking up to meet his eyes. he smiled, a soft kiss placed on her lips.

"some things really are meant to be. that's you love." octavia smiled widely, tom spinning her again, pulling her back close.

"i love you, so much."