•2•

~•~

~•~

I wore a black pencil skirt and a white button up shirt under my white coat.

I looked at myself in the mirror, getting ready for a presentation today for the academy students.

"Maybe this is too professional for this." I mumbled, I sighed before taking off the skirt and shirt and wore a pair of black leggings with a black lacy halter top.

I sighed throwing my hair in a low ponytail, with a few pieces framing my face.

I smiled before walking downstairs and wearing my white pointed toe heels and walking to the academy.

-------

"Now, I'd like you to be on your very best behaviour today. We have a guest. Akiara Haruno, Head of Konoha Hospital." Iruka introduced me as I walked into the room.

A bunch of gasps and smiles illuminated the room.

"Hello, everyone." I smiled. "I'll be talking about medical ninjutsu, you all will be graduating in a week so we just wanted to cover the many areas of being a ninja. I will obviously be teaching about the medical ninjas but I do know a lot about combat." I placed the basket of tools on the table.

"So, every team consists of 3 genin. And in every team, at least one person should know medical ninjutsu well enough to heal wounds or internal bleeding. Usually, it will be the sensei but when you don't have one anymore, one of you will need to learn it." I opened the basket revealing a sick puppy.

I picked him up.

"This little guy will be my volunteer." I kissed his nose before cradling his small body against my chest.

"His name is Coconut." I smiled, placing him on the white fluffy blanket, his brown and white fur visible.

"He has been sick for a while now, since this is a puppy and not a human. It will be a little different treatment wise." The white glow admitted from my hands. "Usually, the glowing will be green but I don't know why mine is white. Coconut has a few broken ribs and some cuts, unfortunately he was pounced on by another dog."

"Now he's back to normal, that took about a minute." I smiled before I walked to the desks, placing him on Sakura and Ino's shares desk.

"Be carful with him, he's sill healing." I walked back down. "Now, medical ninjutsu requires the best chakra control possible. It takes a long time to learn and isn't easy but it will benefit you greatly. Any questions?" Al of the kids hands rose, I gave them all a closed eye smile before answering them.

-------

"Are you the Gun Empress?" It was Shikamaru, the lazy pineappled haired boy of one of my friends.

"How did you get ahold of your father's bingo book, Shikamaru?" I said almost scoldingly. He rose his hands up in defeat. I sighed, pulling out my gun out of my leg holster hidden by my coat.