chapter 3 ❁

I woke up just some time before the morning announcement went off because i thought i could smell something odd, i shook my head and decided to get up, i was still snuggled  up to Mondo, so it was hard trying to move without waking him up, I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom so if he did wake up he wouldn't see anything he should, when I'd finished in the bathroom, the announcement caught me by surprise as i was coming out, i jumped and let out a squeak.

" that was kinda cute ya know.." I heard Mondo chuckle as he got out of bed

" Don't be mean!" i whined as i picked up his clothes and gave them to him so he could change, when he was ready we left the room and headed down the hallway, the smell from earlier was coming back so i decided to ask Mondo if he thought anything was weird

" heya um Mondo? Can you smell anything?"

"Nothin' outta the ordinary" he replied whilst ruffling my hair, it must've just been my mind playing tricks on me i guess, we arrived later than everyone else, which was pretty normal for us, we greeted everyone, but i still felt like something was off.

" I'm going to go check on Sayaka... " we heard Makoto mutter, something definitely isn't right, she's always here before me?

" I'm going with you." I told him as i walked towards him and went in the direction of the room where Makoto said Sayaka was in, we both walked in silence because we weren't exactly friends so we didn't have much to talk about, when he opened the door the first thing i heard was Makoto's scream tearing through my ears 

"W-what is it..?" I asked before looking in to see the horrible scene in front of me, i too screamed, much louder than Makoto had, i felt my body go shaky and the colour drained from my body, it was a grim reminder,  we were trapped in a killing game, nobody was trusted, and the worst had just begun. I felt everything go dizzy as i heard footsteps coming our way, my mind was spiralling round and round and before i could say anything i was out, i felt someone catch me as i fell into the darkness.

timeskip to you and hope boi wakin up from fainting

I groaned and rubbed my head as i slowly got up, i still had a throbbing pain flowing through me but that wasn't a big concern to me after what had just happened

" w-was that r-real..?" i stuttered as i grabbed onto Mondo's arm for support.

" yea..." he muttered as he looked down " if you don't feel comfortable around the body we don't have to go near it." I felt him put his other arm around me, normally that would've made me blush like an idiot but my mind's a complete mess right now

" N-no it's fine...we need to find whoever killed her so you know.." i trailed off, not wanting to finish the sentence. He nodded and we began walking over to where the rotten corpse of Sayaka was laying. I took a deep breath in and began to investigate.

Timeskip

After what seemed like forever, we'd finished the investigation, i had a hunch who'd done it but i couldn't be sure, i found a packet of skittles in my pocket, i opened them and slowly started eating them as we walked to the trial room.

Monokuma had explained to us about how to do the trial and things like that, this game really was sick... I wish i didn't have to be here..why..

I didn't really contribute much to the trial, i tried but whatever i said was always over looked, People started suspected me, i was going to explain to them that it wasn't but Mondo did it before i could, he was such a sweetie! sweeter than bubblegum! I smiled at him and the trial continued.

Time skip again-

In the end my suspicion was correct, the blackened was Leon Kuwata , After hearing the full story i kind of felt pity for him, but he still murdered someone...he's not exactly innocent. He was dragged off by a chain and was strapped to a post in front of us. My eyes weren't ready to witness what had happened next. Baseballs were relentlessly beating him to death, i wanted to scream, i couldn't. My body froze. A bloodied ball rolled over in my direction and i had to use all my will not to throw up. When the trial had finished, I ran out of the trail room, i heard footsteps pounding behind me, but my body was moving on it's own i could stop. I reached my room and slammed the door behind me and locked it because i honestly just wanted to be by myself, I heard people outside my door, but i blocked out their voices and went into the bathroom so i could grab some tissues, i wiped my eyes but i couldn't stop crying, why did it have to end like this...why.... i collapsed on to my bed and was out like a light, i don't know how i managed to fall asleep on the spot after what I'd just witnessed but it was lucky that i did.

I'd woken with a scream from the nightmare I'd had of Mondo getting electrocuted to death, i shot up, and realised it was just a dream, i let out a sigh and looked towards the clock, it was 2:24am, i rolled over to the other side of the bed and tried to get to sleep, all i could see were the horrible images of Sayaka and Leon in my head and i couldn't. 

I picked up one of the candy plushes ( like a plush thingy of a candy that's shaped like a bow tie like you get what i mean ahsshsh)  and opened my door, i found myself heading over to Mondo's room, I knocked on his door, and i got no reply, i gulped and i knocked, got nothing, i steadied my breathing and opened his door, since it was unlocked and saw him in his bed, i heaved a sigh of relief, so glad he was okay, and locked the door as quietly as i could, i went over to him and snuggled up to him

" please protect me.." i whispered to him.

" i will."