Rvb S10 E14 "New and Improved"

Start from the beginning

Ethan: Well, you seem like a quiet guy and I hear all those types of people have quite interesting tales.

Leo just softly laughs.

Leo: Not this quiet, guy.

Leo wasn't sure, if this guy would even want to know his 'interesting tales'. He wasn't just going to be telling anyone, he didn't need folks feeling pity towards him.

Ethan: That's a shame.

Leo: What about you, then?

Ethan: Me? I wouldn't say, I've got anything interesting to say. Just lived a usual life, until my parents decided for me to sign up for the military.

A usual life? Leo couldn't help, but be jealous of Ethan a bit. How much he would give, if he could live one again.

???: There you are shit parcel!

Ethan sighs in annoyance as a girl with short brown hair and blue eyes made her way towards our table. As she got closer, Leo recognises it was that Racheal girl from earlier this day.

Ethan: Racheal, I thought I told you not to call me that!

Racheal just smirks, setting her tray on the table and taking a seat, besides Ethan.

Racheal: After what the Sargent said to you, "Shit parcel," is officially your nickname.

Ethan groans into his hands as Racheal takes pleasure in his suffering.

Racheal: So, Ethan are you going to introduce me to your new friend?

Racheal says gesturing to Leo, who's been oddly watching the exchange of words between the two. Ethan lifts his head up.

Ethan: Oh yeah, Racheal this my friend, Leo. Leo meet my best friend, Racheal!

Racheal holds her hand out.

Racheal: Any, friend of Ethan's is a friend of mine.

Leo shakes her hand, until she suddenly grips him right.

Racheal: Though, if you hurt him, I ain't going to be nice, you read me?

Leo fearfully nods his head.

Leo: (Scared) Noted.

The two let go of each other's hands.

Ethan: Racheal, please don't try and scare the crap out of him.

Racheal: I was just kidding! If I really wanted to scare him, he would be needing a new pair of pants.

Leo made a mental note, not to get on her bad side.

Racheal: So, Leo tell us a little bit about yourself?

Leo: There's... not much to say, really.

Racheal: Nothing? Surely, there's something you know.

Leo: I'd rather I keep that something to myself.

Racheal just gives Leo a curious look, until Ethan interrupts.

Ethan: Leo doesn't have to tell us anything, if he doesn't feel comfortable about it.

Racheal rolls her eyes as Ethan gives Leo a friendly smile.

Leo: Thanks, Ethan.

Suddenly, all the chattering in the mess hall ceases as Sargent Alan walks in.

Sargent Alan: ALRIGHT EVERYONE! Dinners over, clean up and get some rest tonight. Because trust me, your going to be needing it for tomorrow!

With that he leaves. People started to get up, cleaning their trays and leaving the building, presumably heading to the barracks.

Ethan: It was certainly nice to meet you, Leo. I'll see you in the morning, alright!

Ethan picks his tray up and walks away, leaving Leo and Racheal alone.

Racheal: Welp, all I can say Leo is welcome to our weird friendship group.

With that Racheal leaves Leo with a confused look. Leo thought, he'd be spending a majority of his time here. But wasn't expecting to be accepted by two random people as friends on the first day. What has he got himself wrapped into?

Present/Valhalla Blue Base
Over at Blue base, where Tucker, Wade and Caboose are seen talking on top of the base.

Tucker: This is the awesome new base? Looks the same as the shitty old base to me.

Caboose: Oh! You are gonna love it here! You know, its like our home away from home, that we can't ever get away from.

Tucker: So, let me get this straight, its just two bases, in the middle of a box canyon.

Wade: Well, yeah... but we do have a water fall on this side and there's an ocean on the other side!

Tucker: Wow. You guys really know how to upgrade. Lemme guess; I bet this time, we've got a tank with eight pedals instead of six.

Caboose: Aw, don't be silly, we don't have a tank.

Zeta appears on Wade's shoulder.

Zeta: Would you rather head back to the desert?

Tucker: ...Actually, this place isn't half bad.

Middle of Valhalla
Over to the crashed Pelican. Wash comes walking out from behind it and heads over to the front, where Carolina is investigating.

Carolina: All right, what have you got?

Wash: Not much, a few shell casings, a dog tag...

Carolina: I was talking to Church....

Wash: Oh, sorry, I-

Church appears on the windsheild of the Pelican.

Church: Hey, whats up? Somebody call me?

Carolina: Yea, find anything yet?

Church: Oh, not yet, but the onboard computer program is an old friend of mine; she's doing her best to help me out.

Carolina: Good. Keep it up.

Church vanishes.

Carolina: Wash, is there a reason you're just standing there doing nothing? Get back to it.

Wash: Umm, right... yes sir, boss.

Wash turns around and starts walking away.

Carolina: Can't keep your secrets forever, Texas. Not from me... never from me.

The End
===========================