1. Meeting You

*HELLO! IT IS I! WITH A NEW FIC! YAY! THIS HAS BEEN REQUESTED BY Sunshineiskey SO THANKS TO HER I AM WRITING THIS LOVELY FIC! HOPEFULLY IT TURNS OUT GOOD! I HOPE THOU ENJOYS IT!*

// Dean's POV

Dean looked around the elementary school.

He would rather have his brother stay at their new house but Sam was only five and Dean worried.

They had just moved into the town. Dean had finally snapped and began packing their things after their dad laid a finger on Sammy.

Dean pushed his glasses up further on his nose before looking down at his younger brother with a smile.

Sam looked up at him with his wide puppy eyes.

Dean squeezed his hand.

"Hey, it'll be okay. I'll come looking for you as soon as school ends. Don't worry Sammy."

Sam smiled and nodded.

"Hello there. How can I help?" A woman with long brown hair asked smiling.

"Uh yes. I'm Dean. This is Sam." Dean smiled.

"I'm Ellen. Are you boys new here? I don't recall seeing you boys around. And I should know. I remember everyone. It is a small town after all." She laughed.

Dean chuckled and nodded.

"Y-yea. We just moved here actually. Just us two. We needed to get away from family." He cleared his throat.

Ellen's smile faded a bit so she looked down at Sam.

"Well hi there Sam. You can go play with the other kids if you want."

Sam squeezed Dean's hand and hid behind his leg.

Dean looked down at his brother and ruffled his hair.

"It's alright Sammy. Go play...I'll be back I promise." He said bending down and looking straight into his younger brother's eyes.

Sam slowly nodded before he hugged Dean and walked off behind Ellen where the other kids were.

Dean smiled and stood back up, taking his glasses off to clean them. He really didn't like wearing glasses, but after he ran out of contact lenses, he really had no other choice.

He set them back on the bridge of his nose and smiled at Ellen.

"I should be back when my classes are over. He can be shy. So he'll probably needed a bit of help but he should be fine."

"Don't worry Dean. I'll take care of him." Ellen smiled.

Dean thanked her and took one more glance at his little brother before exiting the class room and hoping into his Impala.

He turned on the engine and drove towards his new school.

// Sam's POV

Sam wandered around the small classroom.

There were kids running around and wrestling each other.

Little girls playing dolls, and a few people playing house in the middle of the room.

Sam stood still and eyed a kid in the corner of the room.

He had shaggy hair like him. He looked a bit upset yet...happy.

He sat in a corner of the room, coloring. The boy occasionally looked up and eyed the room before going back to color.

Sam stared at him a bit before the boy looked back up. Their eyes met and the boy narrowed his eyes at Sam.