22

22
<--->

when chan exited the bathroom, he was shock to see hyunjin standing in front of him with a deadly glare glinting in his eyes. chan smiled brightly at the boy, not noticing his strange behavior.

"hyunjin, were you about-" but he was cut off abruptly by a punch in the face. hyunjin's fist landed perfectly on his jaw, sending chan backwards as he grabbed his jaw, wincing in pain.

"what the hell?" chan cursed, regaining his posture as he glared at the boy in front of him. "are you crazy?"

"not as crazy as you," hyunjin muttered, throwing one last glare at chan before leaving him alone.

chan simply watched the brunette walk away with his shoulders tensed. why did hyunjin punch him?

rubbing his jaw, he couldn't help but think how strong he was. "fuck. the kid throws his punch hard."

shaking it off, he figured he'd settle things later with hyunjin after visiting the nurse first for an ice pack as he could feel immense pain coming from his jaw.

as he made his way to the nurse, he found jeongin coming from the other side and when the younger boy saw him, he rushed forward with panic eyes.

"what happened to you?" jeongin asked, seeing chan clutching his jaw as if his life depended on it.

chan rolled his eyes, agitated. "hyunjin punched me when i came out of the bathroom." jeongin's eyes widened in shock. "and what about you? shouldn't you be in class?"

jeongin nervously smiled. "my biology teacher gave me an errand to do so i was on my way to deliver the papers he gave me. hyunjin was coming my way, and he seemed pissed so i tried to ignore him, but he came at me."

"as in?" chan furrowed his brows, staring at the boy. he found himself wincing again as the more he moved his mouth, the painful it was to talk.

"he just glared at me. i got goosebumps," jeongin whispered, glancing around in case hyunjin was watching him. "what happened?"

chan chuckled, but immediately regretted it as his jaw bothered him some more. "man, hyunjin can really throw a punch. accompany me to the nurse?"

jeongin quickly nodded his head. "yeah. i'd be glad to miss out on biology."

<--->

"tik tok, tik tok, tik tok, tik tok, tik tok-"

"would you cut it out?" changbin hissed at jisung who was playing around with the multiple rings on his fingers.

currently the two were alone in the library as the teacher gave them an excuse to leave class early. the two knew they couldn't see their other friends so they decided to hang out at the library to kill time. if only they knew how easily bored they would get.

"i'm bored," jisung sighed, sitting up from his lying position. then he stared off into space, which changbin thought was odd of him to do so. then he dropped back down into his laying position, closing his eyes. "wake me up when my friend called 'bored' decides to leave."

changbin rolled his eyes at his childish remark, shaking his head a little. he was swinging a broken necklace he found laying around. it was on the table when they got there, but he was intrigued when he saw that parts of it was missing.