Chapter 7: Working at GameStop

Chapter song: Anchor (Nightcored by NightcoreReality)

Eren sighed deeply and ended his shift a while later before walking home. Yeah he walked. He has a car but decided that if he was going to have these random visions it was a bad idea... Plus it gave him plenty of time to think.

He managed to get home a while later and sat down on his couch, throwing his shoes off and pulling his knees to his chest.

。。。

Levi couldn't finish the game, he didn't want to watch himself kill who he loved anymore, so he turned off the game and turned off the TV, sitting on the couch thinking about his past life.

。。。

Eren sighed to himself and got a drink before laying on the couch.

Was it all seriously real? Or was he crazy? He didn't know and he didn't want to face Levi at work tomorrow...

。。。

Sighing, Levi took a shower then changed and jumped into his bed, his face down in the pillow.

"I hate life," Levi said into the pillow but it was muffled up so it sounded like I humph lifphm.

Levi honestly didn't want to work but he was going to have to, to be able to eat and pay the bills. He turned over and put a pillow over his face and muttered curses, eventually falling asleep.

。。。

Eren sighed and looked down, going to his bedroom and laying down.

"Did he seriously have a past life with this guy? And in a romantic way? Like he was such a dick at the coffee shop!" he thought and groaned as pulled the blankets over his head again.

。。。

Levi woke up the next morning and made coffee for himself while he got dressed for his first day of work at GameStop.

"Tch, why of all jobs I chose it was this one?" Levi thought after he dressed, waiting for his coffee.

"Maybe I should just not go and get a different job," Levi said, doubting what he was doing.

He poured the finished coffee into a cup and sipped, he finished his coffee and saw it was 11:40 AM.

"Well I guess it's time to go," Levi thought sighing and started to walk to GameStop.

。。。

Eren was already at work and clocked in. He was stocking shelves again and checking them in with the scanner.

。。。

Levi got to GameStop at exactly 12 and walked in and went to the counter.

"What... should I.... do... on my first day?" Levi asked, kind of out of breath because he ran the rest of the way because he was running a little late.

。。。

Eren sighed and turned to the door as he walked in, swallowing hard and just turning back around to finish the shelves.

The manager walked out and handed him his name tag.

"Cutting it close there," he commented.

"Just run the cash register for now then help Eren stack shelves." he said and walked away.

。。。

"Okay," Levi said putting on the name tag and moving over to the cash register.

"Wait, did he just say Eren?" he thought.