T W O - I

Just quickly to say (which Btw has nothing to do with wattpad or this story what so ever) i have dislocated my knee and omg it kills like i can't straighten my leg he he he going to hospital tomorrow "yay" anyway enjoy bugcats xx

Chloe POV

I put the key in the keyhole on the case and it opened i took out the diary about to open it when i had a idea which will make her suffer i closed case and put the diary on my desk i went to bed for the night with a plan in my head which will make Adrien mine and hate marinette

Marinette POV

I got home and took all the posters and pictures of adrien of my walls and put them in the garbage hiding them so there was a one hundred percent chance he wouldn't see them. "Right now i need to g-" "MARINETTE YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE" "Fuck" i said i didn't have enough time to get changed "I HEARD THAT NO SWEARING" "sorry moma alya can you come up and Adrien and nino you can play on the games console in the living room for just a sec" "girl, alya to the rescue" alya said running up the stairs "so what do you need help with mari?" "What outfit do i wear this or this" i held up in one hand some jeans and a T-shirt that could be tied up and in the other hand i held up a blouse and a skirt "neither how about that" alya pointed to a black skirt with green streaks down the side and a T-shirt that says purrrr-incess with a giant green paw print in the back and on the front a green pocket "but-" "no buts mari this is cute" "fine one sec lemme put it on go play with the guys" "okay bye girl" "bye alya"

Le Time skip

I came downstairs with the outfit alya chose out for me and a pair of matching neon green converse "woah!" Alya said with her jaw wide open "wait why does it say princess on the back" after hearing alyas question Adrien finally turned around and began blushing at what she was wearing "ummm" "i know why it says princess" Adrien says "what how?" I said "me and chat are good friends" Adrien said with a smirk on his face "don't you dare" marinette said knowing alya would never let her live it down if i just said a cat boy visits me every night "but you see marinette it would be funny" "i will kill you adrien" "its worth it. It says princess because thats hmhmmhhmn" he couldn't say it because covered his mouth with my hand "it says princess cuz obviously i am one" without me realising Adrien grabbed a pillow and hit me with it causing me to move my hand "it says princess because thats chat noirs nickname for her" "HEY!!!" Marinette said, Adrien protected himself with a pillow as marinette was attacking him while alya was laughing on the floor and nino was still playing Zelda.

Le time skip

Right time to sleep finally im exhausted "right bed cuz im tired there's a double air bed on the floor and i have a double bed so me and alya and you and nino" "nope me and nino and you and adrien" alya butted in "fine i don't care at this point im... To ... Tir.. " she trailed off as she fell asleep on adrien "okay you and nino on marinettes bed and me and her on the air bed" Adrien said "wait why me and nino on the comfy bed" alya questioned "cuz im not carrying her up that ladder im tired too you know" "okay night" "night"

And they all fell asleep but
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Adrien woke up in the middle of the night when a certain girl started hugging him (yes marinette) he didn't push her off he just hugged her back

(A/n)

Sorry for the short chapter but im rlly rlly tired so goodbye bugcats xx