ten

It was Saturday, and Renjun, Jeno, Donghyuck, Jaemin, Chenle and Jisung decided to stay at Mark and Taeyong's house.

"I thought you'll be here later." Taeyong scratched his head when he saw the six outside their gate. It was still early in the morning.

Although they did informed the Lees that they would stay at their house for a while, they didn't tell them that they would go there early.

"Good morning, hyungie~" Chenle greeted and skipped his way inside the house.

They even had to pick Chenle up at their house, because his parents decided to buy a house in Korea. The reason why he left the dorm.

"Where's Mark-hyung?" Jaemin asked, when he noticed that their house was a bit quiet than usual.

Usually, loud music would be heard from Mark's music, but the house was utterly silent today.

"He just got his sleep. Let him be for a while." He said. "I'll just make breakfast for us." He went to the kitchen, leaving the younger ones alone in the living room.

🎶

"Yah, my turn!" Renjun snatched the microphone from Donghyuck's hand.

They have been singing songs ever since they arrived. Mark was still sleeping, and they had to entertain themselves until Mark wakes up.

"Renjun-hyung let's get it!" Chenle laughed when the music started to play.

Before Renjun could sing, they heard a voice comin from the staircase which made them turn the karaoke set off.

"What are you guys doing this early?" Mark was standing on the stairs, watching his friends having the time of their lives.

"Hyung!!! You're finally awake!!"

They all rushed towards Mark and headed upstairs.

🎵

"No, you got one note wrong!" Donghyuck stomped his foot in frustration when Jeno kept on pressing the wrong keys on the keyboard. "Heck, you even play the guitar." He snorted.

Chenle laughed, seeing his hyungs bicker is always the best scene for him.

"You guys, could you keep it down?" Mark shushed, his attention was still on the music sheet he was holding.

Donghyuck skipped towards Mark and sat beside him. "What are you doing, hyung?"

"It's the song Yuri and Renjun will sing on the closing." He said. "I'm just finalizing it, because Miss Kim asked me to revise some of the notes."

Jisung, on the other hand, was playing on his phone when he suddenly remembered Renjun last night. He was happy— way too happy.

He sighed and decided to text Ningning. 'Why is Renjun-hyung happy?'

The girl immediately replied. 'Why are you asking me? I'm not Renjun.'

'Have you guys talked?' Jisung asked.

'Yeah. I apologized yesterday.'

Jisung mouthed an 'o', finally understanding why. 'By the way, I'm sorry I didn't had the chance to give him the leters. He was too hapoy...'