Chapter 9

Who could go to if he was killed? My mom is behind bars for 30 years. And my dad is a rapiest. At least I knew I could be able to life somewhere other then the streets.  As I walked in Roshad 's house I cried to know that I was gonna be just like my mother having a bad life. Asap they were home and I knew I had to stay with Roshad now. Erin tried to say hi to me but Roshad slammed the door. He said if I can't have you no one else can.

In he started thinking it was okay to slap me. And I didn't do anything. One time he slapped me so hard that my jaw was out of place. One day Tashmere couldn't take the way he'd hit me and she said something and she started getting beat. Lamar couldn't take Roshad anymore.

One day we surrounded Roshad and at least I said Roshad we can't take you anymore but they changed on me. They said we're tired of you making Roshad be so mean I guess they changed it up on me. I was tired of backstabbing. So I went to Erin's house. As I went Eric opened his door and said I'm sexy as shit. I felt like hitting his ass.

Are you okay. Erin asked as he opened the door as I walked through his front yard. Yes. I guess. I spent a night at his place. That morning he already had breakfast made. What's wrong with your face he asked. Um.... I got plastic surgery. I didn't tell the truth because will kill Roshad or the other way around.

Why you did that baby your face was already pretty who would want to change you? Thanks. We sat down and ate breakfast. Then he gave me some money to go do some me time. Bye babe love you. Erin also was a wrestler. I went to the salon first. I got Brazilian hair and whore it down. I went to the nail salon and got my nails done. And it was a pinkish color that had a line with dark red.

Then I got my feet the same. Then I went back to Erin's house. I saw roshad's car. That was strange. I drove into the parking lot and got out. I tried not to mess up my pretty Polish as I saw......

Hope you like don't forget to comment and vote like where she should live and stuff thanks!